Can YOU feel it coming? The Rapture, I mean?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Proximo, Jul 20, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looks like the good folks at the 'Rapture Ready/End Times' forum are all c0ck-a-hoop about current events in Israel.

A small sampling...

There is plenty more of this sort of thing here although clearly we don't need to kick off against there righteous folks - it'll all go badly for us. According to Ezek 38/39 anyway...

2. There is plenty more of this sort of thing here although clearly we don't need to kick off against there righteous folks - it'll all go badly for us. According to Ezek 38/39 anyway...[/quote]

These people are every bit as worrying as Moslem extremists ! They would cheer a major war, nukes and all, as being foretold, as being their passport to heaven. The same "Insh'allah" I'm on the way to Paradise " lunacy that the suicide bombers believe. Insanity.

3. One of (many) favourite droolings:

Closely followed by:

It's a sad, sad world...

4. I spilt some milk today, I didnt cry about it, Its a sign oh its a sign!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

They are going to be gutted when they get to the pearly gates and get told that mentalists arent welcome.

5. You can even declare your alleigance with one of these bad boys!

[​IMG]

6. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Fans of the 'finding-a-biblical-reference-and-religious-meaning-in-everyday-occurences' genre should waste no time in contacting their local SASRA Scripture Reader. These rather odd people go about in walty uniforms and distribute all manner of strange literature around military establishments in their quest to turn soldiers and airmen into similar bible-bashers. I am lucky in that the one who visits my hospital always visits at night, and leaflet-bombs the department, so I do not have to speak to him - or rather, be cornered by him as he attempts to save my soul. As I prepared the last consignment for shredding I saw a paragraph in which the writer referred to a serious RTA in which his wife was involved (God's way of drawing attention to her need to pray more, or something); her injuries were described as so severe that she was 'almost promoted to Glory', which seems a rather quaint way to say killed.

7. When was any Yank around the world thin?

8. this is a prime hunting zone gents.........an Arrse away-day anyone?

9. On behalf of F-S and Woops who run this forum, I couldn't possibly agree that such a move would be entirely in-keeping with the philanthropic nature of ARRSE...

10. back in five minutes then.....

11. five minutes later....

Alright, which one of you rimmers has already caused them to shut down????: