Can YOU feel it coming? The Rapture, I mean?

Looks like the good folks at the 'Rapture Ready/End Times' forum are all c0ck-a-hoop about current events in Israel.

A small sampling...

imfree said:
Gosh!!! Things are happening at break neck speed it seems!

Here we (my dh & I) are making plans to move to the east coast and we might not even have to move after all.

I say, come quickly Lord!!!!
Intresting.

Russia and China along with North Korea and Iran are in bed together.

Israel is fighting on its own and Iran just said if it goes into Turkey they will be bought into it. Iran most likely started this and has been fanning the flames. This is thier way of getting a fight with Israel indirectly. They will rally the Arab brotherhood - the holy war. Egypt just said they don't want to be bought into it, but they are arab brothers.

The G 8 summit could be a smoke screen to get Bush out of the country. We are thin around the world. It could be what the Russins whom are going backwards into comminisum again are looking for. They can't be trusted and China is silent.

Remember Ezk 38 they are to "come and take a spoil" and Russia and China could go in and say we will wipe Isreal off the map to solve the problem or at least take control of the entire area and the oil.

That is why everyone what nukes. To threaten and spead us out thin.

Its all over TV like many have predicted. Its getting closer or this could be a precuror to what will happen in a heartbeat.
There is plenty more of this sort of thing here although clearly we don't need to kick off against there righteous folks - it'll all go badly for us. According to Ezek 38/39 anyway...

Darth_Doctrinus said:
Looks like the good folks at the 'Rapture Ready/End Times' forum are all c0ck-a-hoop about current events in Israel.

A small sampling...

[quote
Remember Ezk 38 they are to "come and take a spoil" and Russia and China could go in and say we will wipe Isreal off the map to solve the problem or at least take control of the entire area and the oil.

That is why everyone what nukes. To threaten and spead us out thin.

Its all over TV like many have predicted. Its getting closer or this could be a precuror to what will happen in a heartbeat.
There is plenty more of this sort of thing here although clearly we don't need to kick off against there righteous folks - it'll all go badly for us. According to Ezek 38/39 anyway...[/quote]

These people are every bit as worrying as Moslem extremists ! They would cheer a major war, nukes and all, as being foretold, as being their passport to heaven. The same "Insh'allah" I'm on the way to Paradise " lunacy that the suicide bombers believe. Insanity.

One of (many) favourite droolings:

I am excited beyond words that the struggle of this life may be over soon and I can finally be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Closely followed by:

I too am soooo excited!! I get goose bumps, literally, when I watch what's going on in the M.E.!! And Watcherboy, you were so right when saying it was quite a day yesterday, in the world news, and I add in local news here in the Boston area!! Tunnel ceiling collapsed on a car and killed a woman of faith, and we had the most terrifying storms I have ever seen here!! But, yes, oh happy day, like in your screen name , it is most indeed a time to be happy and excited, right there with ya!!
It's a sad, sad world...

I spilt some milk today, I didnt cry about it, Its a sign oh its a sign!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

They are going to be gutted when they get to the pearly gates and get told that mentalists arent welcome.

Fans of the 'finding-a-biblical-reference-and-religious-meaning-in-everyday-occurences' genre should waste no time in contacting their local SASRA Scripture Reader. These rather odd people go about in walty uniforms and distribute all manner of strange literature around military establishments in their quest to turn soldiers and airmen into similar bible-bashers. I am lucky in that the one who visits my hospital always visits at night, and leaflet-bombs the department, so I do not have to speak to him - or rather, be cornered by him as he attempts to save my soul. As I prepared the last consignment for shredding I saw a paragraph in which the writer referred to a serious RTA in which his wife was involved (God's way of drawing attention to her need to pray more, or something); her injuries were described as so severe that she was 'almost promoted to Glory', which seems a rather quaint way to say killed.

On behalf of F-S and Woops who run this forum, I couldn't possibly agree that such a move would be entirely in-keeping with the philanthropic nature of ARRSE...