Can you download DSi games to a card just as the DS?

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by carlbcfc, Aug 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Kids got the DS and an R4. DS now knackered and thinking about buying a DSi. Is there an R4 type card for the DSi and if so, is it the same process?

2. Evening bump!

3. There is a card for the DSi, but it isnt the R4 card, although it performs exactly the same (apparently).

google should be your friend here.

First site I looked at from google

4. I saw that too but just wanted comfirmation it works, you know the internet. Order placed, cheers for that.

Know any good NDS rom sites?

5. yes that is correct you can do this with the dsi all you need is an r4i card then all u need to get is a sdcard that supports is sd hc i have about 40 games on mine just watch out for the fakes as some game will not work on this card, i have an 8 gb sd card in mine.

6. yes that is correct you can do this with the dsi all you need is an r4i card then all u need to get is a sdcard that supports is sd hc i have about 40 games on mine just watch out for the fakes as some game will not work on this card, i have an 8 gb sd card in mine.

7. Where do you get your games? The ones I used to use has closed.

Edited: Found this site NDS ROMS used it before?

8. Check PM's

9. Not got a PM?

10. I have downloaded using utorrent and pirate bay, got over 20g games which i think is about 500 !

pirate bay link search for NDS.

11. I usually use torrents but heard there are dedicated sites nowdays.

12. Newsgroups are the way ahead.

13. i did look at the rom sites but the ability to download 5gig games in one go ratehr than each one individually won for me.

14. So im downloading roms from multiple places not, romulation, torrents etc..

Some games work ok but the majority are saying corrupt when I try to place them on the R4i card. Ive even downloaded one of the problem games from other places. Anyone know how to fix this?