• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Can you download DSi games to a card just as the DS?

Kids got the DS and an R4. DS now knackered and thinking about buying a DSi. Is there an R4 type card for the DSi and if so, is it the same process?

I saw that too but just wanted comfirmation it works, you know the internet. Order placed, cheers for that.

Know any good NDS rom sites?

M

mogwaimarshall

yes that is correct you can do this with the dsi all you need is an r4i card then all u need to get is a sdcard that supports is sd hc i have about 40 games on mine just watch out for the fakes as some game will not work on this card, i have an 8 gb sd card in mine.

M

mogwaimarshall

yes that is correct you can do this with the dsi all you need is an r4i card then all u need to get is a sdcard that supports is sd hc i have about 40 games on mine just watch out for the fakes as some game will not work on this card, i have an 8 gb sd card in mine.

So im downloading roms from multiple places not, romulation, torrents etc..

Some games work ok but the majority are saying corrupt when I try to place them on the R4i card. Ive even downloaded one of the problem games from other places. Anyone know how to fix this?

Use the newsgroups, almost all files come with the par2 files. download the files, run a parity checker on the par2 file (I use Quickpar), and it will tell you if the file is corrupt, and fix it if it is.

Torrents? I hope you have decent AV protection.

Latest Threads