Can you be to patriotic ?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SCLI, Dec 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can you be to patriotic ?

Bristol

[​IMG]

2. great stuff,if they,d lived 10miles further west they could have displayed a proper flag! :wink:

3. At least it's flying the right way up :)

4. Love it, and its not 'too' patriotic, this kinda stuff is the norm across the pond.

It'll probably get taken down tomorrow because it'll offend some throbber.

5. We need more stuff like that.

6. Only when it feels american

Fly the fecking flag whenever possible, feel no shame

7. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

You can be too patriotic, but this isn't! One of the pleasant things in Cyprus is when you go to the cinema they play the National Anthem, show a short film of Liz n Phil inspecting the troops and everybody stands up - should do that at the flicks here and at every other public event. Anyone who fails to pay appropriate respect can have their 'benefits' stopped or better still be invited to emigrate.

8. Is it me or have you all missed the fact that there are two (or four) white stripes missing?

The scaffolders are probably a cheap labour gang from Poland or somwhere!

9. I see the scaffolders are called Pocock. Is this the work of the LOF?

10. Its well pissed.

11. http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=145365&command=displayContent&sourceNode=145191&contentPK=19093849&folderPk=83726&pNodeId=144922

So the problem is really the size of the building available. Hope he gets a contract for a bigger job.

12. Good stuff. :D

Can never be too patriotic, especially in this bloody country, we need all the national pride we can get.

13. Nicely done, apart from they got the stripes coloured in the wrong order.
    Still well done, made me feel almost British again.