Can you be to patriotic ?

great stuff,if they,d lived 10miles further west they could have displayed a proper flag! :wink:

Love it, and its not 'too' patriotic, this kinda stuff is the norm across the pond.

It'll probably get taken down tomorrow because it'll offend some throbber.

Only when it feels american

Fly the fecking flag whenever possible, feel no shame

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
You can be too patriotic, but this isn't! One of the pleasant things in Cyprus is when you go to the cinema they play the National Anthem, show a short film of Liz n Phil inspecting the troops and everybody stands up - should do that at the flicks here and at every other public event. Anyone who fails to pay appropriate respect can have their 'benefits' stopped or better still be invited to emigrate.

Is it me or have you all missed the fact that there are two (or four) white stripes missing?

The scaffolders are probably a cheap labour gang from Poland or somwhere!

thenutstrangler said:
Is it me or have you all missed the fact that there are two (or four) white stripes missing?

The scaffolders are probably a cheap labour gang from Poland or somwhere!
Its well pissed.

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/disp...tentPK=19093849&folderPk=83726&pNodeId=144922

Mr Pocock, 37, of Redhill, said: "Gary Sykes of Advanced Scaffolding needed what is known as debris netting for safety reasons to make sure anything that fell would be caught.

"Gary asked if I could do a St George's Cross and I said 'That's too easy. Why not go for a Union flag instead?'

"I got a picture off the internet and spent two days picking out the bits of scaffolding where the netting could go.

"It's not an exact copy but it's as near as I can get it. Netting only comes in two widths and four colours so you are a bit limited."
So the problem is really the size of the building available. Hope he gets a contract for a bigger job.