Can you be posted from a Unit whilst under an ongoing RMP investigation?

Any relevant JSP references would be much appreciated.

Whilst serving as an Instructor in the Training Environment, a complaint was submitted to the CoC from a relative of an SuT; this was referred to the RMP (contrary to policy) and was investigated for over a year. I was unhappy to remain in the establishment and my capbadge posted me at short notice back to RD. Whilst completing the clearance chit, the SSA refused to sign my chit and said that I couldn't be posted with the outstanding disciplinary action cross hairs on me; the Adjt intervened and I was posted. I wasn't posted because of the complaint, officially, my capbadge needed me and I filled PID.

Can an individual facing disciplinary action be posted?

Are there any ALS/AGC who can direct me to relevant JSPs?

Many thanks.

Yes if it's with an external agency eg RMP, police or Service Complaint

No if it's internal disciplinary as that must be completed with the unit prior to posting.

Source - I've seen both scenarios on more than one occasion in different units and that's been the consistent word from the various head sheds involved.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

I saw it happen fairly frequently while at an ATR, in particular when the civi police were involved due to the nature of the complaint.

Yes if it's with an external agency eg RMP, police or Service Complaint

No if it's internal disciplinary as that must be completed with the unit prior to posting.

Source - I've seen both scenarios on more than one occasion in different units and that's been the consistent word from the various head sheds involved.

Thanks for the response.

As far as I understand it, the CO would own the complaint but the RMP would run the investigation and then provide a report to the CO and MoDs CPS equivalent. If no criminal charges were brought, you can still be hit with administrative and disciplinary action.

I am sure that numerous CoC crack their own and will post blokes at the drop of the hat, but I really want to find the policy which dictates this. There's a huge difference between what the CoC do and what they actually should be doing.....

Any relevant JSP references would be much appreciated.

Whilst serving as an Instructor in the Training Environment, a complaint was submitted to the CoC from a relative of an SuT; this was referred to the RMP (contrary to policy) and was investigated for over a year. I was unhappy to remain in the establishment and my capbadge posted me at short notice back to RD. Whilst completing the clearance chit, the SSA refused to sign my chit and said that I couldn't be posted with the outstanding disciplinary action cross hairs on me; the Adjt intervened and I was posted. I wasn't posted because of the complaint, officially, my capbadge needed me and I filled PID.

Can an individual facing disciplinary action be posted?

Are there any ALS/AGC who can direct me to relevant JSPs?

Many thanks.
I would have thought it would be in everyone's best interests for someone to be posted if involves training establishments and complaints from relatives of SuT.

Best bet for official word and documentation would be your RCMO at RD or the training establishment. Or APC.