Can you as a TA soldier appeal for loss of earnings ?


War Hero
As above really, im just curious if there is a procedure that is in place, which would allow some one to appeal if they have been denied training,

That is potentially bounty qualifying, or can this apply to other types of worth while instructor training

This is not to be confused with the OC not allowing me to go on a ski trip ,but if the OC was for example being deliberately obstructive with requests for training

I hope this is clear enough, I don’t think it is wise for me to elaborate for fear of persec.


Use the CoC and go above his/her head. It will cause waves but what do you want out of the situation?

Don't forget there are two sides to every story.


Book Reviewer
Use the CoC, but legally no, you cannot claim for any loss in this case. Its the 'casual' nature of the employment - you don't have to turn up, and the TA does not have to provide training.

This has, of course, been asked many times in the past, and unless you want to go to FTRS or some other form of contract then, as they say, suck it up Buttercup....

New Posts

Latest Threads