Can we see your documents please, Your Majesty...

Can we see your documents please, Your Majesty... Queen faces anti-terror checks every time she leaves UK

The Queen is to be forced to go through an identity check every time she flies into and out of Britain.

For the first time, Her Majesty will be compelled to give her full name, age, address, nationality, gender and place of birth to immigration officials, who will then check that she is not on a list of wanted terrorists.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-faces-anti-terror-checks-time-leaves-UK.html

This Country as gone bloody mad!

T

Tremaine

Mentioning this to Mr Wassisnamey in the corner shop, he laughed. Nobody asked him....anything 8O

Do we live in the former ussr or what, I pity the person who will be required to ask such a question of Her Majesty, I sincerly hope Her Majesty refuses and then what would happen??????? crazey absolute madness.

It would be a bit difficult as I don’t think she has a passport.

Read the inside ocver of your passport.

Volunteer said:
How monumentally insulting it would be to ask our Sovereign for identification! =(
it's the press putting 2 and 2 together and getting 6 million.

sunami said:
Can we see your documents please, Your Majesty... Queen faces anti-terror checks every time she leaves UK

The Queen is to be forced to go through an identity check every time she flies into and out of Britain.

For the first time, Her Majesty will be compelled to give her full name, age, address, nationality, gender and place of birth to immigration officials, who will then check that she is not on a list of wanted terrorists.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-faces-anti-terror-checks-time-leaves-UK.html

This Country as gone bloody mad!
If this is true and I doubt it, we would look stupid to the rest of the world. Visits from a head of state are planned well in advance and are security intensive. For a foreign head of state to be required to through passport checks would be a diplomatic disaster. For our own to do so would be that too, in spades.

makes a lot of sense really. Once england has a Islamic Parlement, HM the queen will not be allowed back in.

Another made up non-story by the Mail to get readers just like you all fired up and bent out of shape 8O

Brodie Clark, head of the Border Force, said: 'For security reasons we will not be commenting on how e-Borders will affect Royal travel protocols. It should be clear, however, that the Head of State for the UK does not require a passport.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rror-checks-time-leaves-UK.html#ixzz0YrW5ysNr

Ulster_Rifleman said:
Apparently Her Majesty's car does not need any identification - no number plate !

And FFS don't the checkers do their checking in her name anyway.
All privately owned vehicles are registered, as HMQ's cars are not privately owned they are not registered.

CQMS said:
Ulster_Rifleman said:
Apparently Her Majesty's car does not need any identification - no number plate !

And FFS don't the checkers do their checking in her name anyway.
All privately owned vehicles are registered, as HMQ's cars are not privately owned they are not registered.
Govt cars must be publicly owned, surely? They seem to have plates...

Although I suspect the story is bollocks, it's the first I've heard of 'e-borders' and it really sounds quite worrying. We are to provide our details to the state so that our travel outside the UK can be tracked and logged in a centralised Government database?

We're not even free to leave the fcuking country any more. This place becomes more like the USSR every day.

Many of you have some waking up to do. How can the woman be queen with no country? England no longer exists as a country. She signed our country over. She is a traitor. It's all over.

wet_blobby said:
I'd pay good money to see Prince Philips response if he ever gets asked. :lol:
That made me laugh. Well done. Take tomorrow off.

Picasso said:
Many of you have some waking up to do. How can the woman be queen with no country? England no longer exists as a country. She signed our country over. She is a traitor. It's all over.
She can be by definition no traitor, her Prime Minister is however.

Picasso said:
I think you will find she is Queen of a number of counties not all of them on this island.

I am certain that there is a big sign on the Scottish / English border that said it was still there.