Can we please have the death penalty back now?

100k a year, so the Beeb reckoned yesterday. Much simpler, and cheaper, to tape his balls to the mains.

Should it later transpire that somebody has been wrongly convicted, they can be released. They could not be bought back to life.

The truly frightening aspect of this trial is that two jury members believe that strangling a woman a foot shorter than you and inflicting 43 separate injuries on her was accidental and didn't constitute murder.

Should it later transpire that somebody has been wrongly convicted, they can be released. They could not be bought back to life.
7 billion of us and growing, a few mistakes won't make much difference.

It's often difficult to argue against topping some people after what they have done to their victims but a society is judged by how it treats it's prisoners. I'm against the death penalty but there are many instances where I think the law has made mistakes by being too lenient.

Which is why it should/could be used for criminals that are particularly expensive to keep from the public and for those that are dead cert for guilt.

Failing that can we use them for experiments?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Which is why it should/could be used for criminals that are particularly expensive to keep from the public and for those that are dead cert for guilt.

Failing that can we use them for experiments?
Your keyboards knackered mate. You've typed the URL for the Daily Mail online and ended up on Arrse.

Should it later transpire that somebody has been wrongly released, they can be properly convicted at great expense by the Police and Justice system after a short while when they've killed again. Their victims could not be bought back to life.
Sorted it out for you as some of the words didn't seem to fit.
A pint of Taylors Golden Best should do. Maybe two eh? ;-)

If Jo had been a real looker who could even raise an erection on a member of the RLC, then yes, her killer should be executed.

As she would never have graced the centrefold of Fiesta Magazine then Tabak gets pokey time only.

Harsh but fair.

You do realise that we are all SAS/SBS/Ranger qualified on here, killing someone is second nature to all of us, and so is hiding the evidence.....:)
well Im not. Being a gopping civi I adhere to the Bottom school of frying pan and TV set over the head school of martial arts, and I want legal rights to persue my hobby.. I also look like Adrian Edmonson.