Can we just do it already? And merge with Mumsnet?

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Masses of paracetamol added to loads of alcohol, if it doesn't kill you straight off, it will kick up your liver for life, making you wish you were dead.
You shouldn't really say things like that. It's not nice to tell someone to kill themselves, no matter how much they annoy you.

Still informative in any case.. genuinely didn't know.
Mate if you are not in a good way Pm me. I'm not joking. You have suffered today, be it by your own typing

Mate if you are not in a good way Pm me. I'm not joking. You have suffered today, be it by your own typing
Lay off the booze, grab a pizza (without pineapple), kick back and watch some decent cricket would be a good start. Take his mind off himself for a while.

Lay off the booze, grab a pizza (without pineapple), kick back and watch some decent cricket would be a good start. Take his mind off himself for a while.
Cricket will deffo make you want to kill yourself. But quickly, not the snails pace of cricket.

Well, that would depend on which team you support. If you're a Saffer, the only recourse is more biltong and beer.

NZ supporters should be quite happy with the way things are going.

Good for the soul. I'd say grab a chibuli with it but you should avoid the sauce for a couple of months. Booze is a mood enhancer - if you're feeling good it'll make it a bit better but if you're down it'll fuck up your head.

Kick back and watch some cricket with an iced tea. Tall glass or beer mug full of crushed ice, fill to halfway with cold black tea and top up with Schweppes bitter lemon. Chuck a slice of lime in the bottom for the look of it and a bit of flavour.

Good for the soul. I'd say grab a chibuli with it but you should avoid the sauce for a couple of months. Booze is a mood enhancer - if you're feeling good it'll make it a bit better but if you're down it'll fuck up your head.

Kick back and watch some cricket with an iced tea. Tall glass or beer mug full of crushed ice, fill to halfway with cold black tea and top up with Schweppes bitter lemon. Chuck a slice of lime in the bottom for the look of it and a bit of flavour.
Lipton iced is all I have been drinking! One of my favorite drinks. My go to summer drink..

This has a bit of residual carbonation and not as sickly sweet as Lipton. Very refreshing.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I am pleasantly surprised at the response.
Well, they're wimmin, and presumably, as the name of the site would suggest, proud of being able to reproduce as wimmin.

For a bloke with an inside-out cock and no womb to claim that he is female is something we can all finally agree on.

Latest Threads