Can we just do it already? And merge with Mumsnet?

I mean there are so many threads about cooking, houses, furnishings, feelings, etc etc...they might help a bit. And we can teach them a bit about not bleating so much and something about guns and why the military is important and on a few other topics. Win win.

Just an idea to whoever is in-charge of this site. It will be like North Korea and South Korea uniting...

What about conversing with the mumsnetters first, start up easy conversations like "My OH wants a holiday at Centerparcs should I buy a big tub of lube"

Get them used to a bit of banter before hand

oppoStu

War Hero
All discussions would consist of "Show us a picture", "Need to see what you look like before I answer"... death to the already troll-ridden forums!

What about conversing with the mumsnetters first, start up easy conversations like "My OH wants a holiday at Centerparcs should I buy a big tub of lube"

Get them used to a bit of banter before hand
Funny you should bring up Centerparks...I was there once..for work...while I was consulting with Ford in Belgium...they put me up there for a few nights. Never heard about the place before and didn't even realize it was actually a rec destination after I left. Had no time to do anyways, had a special pass which let me drive through all the way to my cabin and just went straight to bed. Just had to watch out for all the people cycling and stuff as there were almost no cars on the paths and people were not used to them.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Funny you should bring up Centerparks...I was there once..for work...while I was consulting with Ford in Belgium...they put me up there for a few nights. Never heard about the place before and didn't even realize it was actually a rec destination after I left. Had no time to do anyways, had a special pass which let me drive through all the way to my cabin and just went straight to bed. Just had to watch out for all the people cycling and stuff as there were almost no cars on the paths and people were not used to them.
We’re any of them playing cricket:-?

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
I mean there are so many threads about cooking, houses, furnishings, feelings, etc etc...they might help a bit. And we can teach them a bit about not bleating so much and something about guns and why the military is important and on a few other topics. Win win.

Just an idea to whoever is in-charge of this site. It will be like North Korea and South Korea uniting...
Here's an idea. Why don't you join M*msnet and ask them about how to cook, or how to get a job, or what to do if you get an itch. No need to come back and let us know how it went.

oppoStu

War Hero
Here's an idea. Why don't you join M*msnet and ask them about how to cook, or how to get a job, or what to do if you get an itch. No need to come back and let us know how it went.
What kind of answer would you expect to those Qs if you asked your other half? Bone answers right...
Now imagine asking thousands of other halves... Seems pointless to me.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
What kind of answer would you expect to those Qs if you asked your other half? Bone answers right...
Now imagine asking thousands of other halves... Seems pointless to me.
You must be new around here.

Mumsnet a bit extreme?

Will they not want to campaign for people to denounce their avatar and we all become LGBT supporting feminists whilst conversing on a happy marriage is a partnership between a couple, man & woman, woman & woman and man & man?

All is sacred in marriage, lots of adverts for knit wear, mother & baby meetings and lots of hugging?
Perhaps some on here ready to join the purple revolution?

Lets have a poll on it?

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Oh its equally as bad here, so why make things worse!
Contrary to popular belief, I'm not a bloke. Sorry to disappoint.

oppoStu

War Hero
What's in it for them anyway... we can't offer much advice on pregnancy or "that time of the month".

What's in it for them anyway... we can't offer much advice on pregnancy or "that time of the month".
We could help out the poor women struggling to get pregnant, we can't get much kinder than that

oppoStu

War Hero
We could help out the poor women struggling to get pregnant, we can't get much kinder than that
I propose we merge and change the name to... mmm 'Tinder', that sounds like it could gain some traction.

I think we will give it a go if you want, if you have been married you can offer advice.
Perhaps have a section/thread on it all in the "woman's Section" on it?

Latest Threads