Can we just all say a prayer? Please?

I don't care what you thought or want.

Just say a prayer for her children and grandchildren.

I don't care how repulsive you think they are.

Their mum has died.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
oh lordy she's been that bored she let them through the door then got snowed in. I wonder if she ate them due to her new found appetite and this is guilt at work?

BiscuitsAB

LE
I am shocked at the vitriol being spewed by people, people I thought of as friends. Intelligent people acting like sheep, gloating in the death of an old woman. So much for the politically correct brigade proving yet again, they don't apply the rules to themselves that they want everyone else to abide by.

oh lordy she's been that bored she let them through the door then got snowed in. I wonder if she ate them due to her new found appetite and this is guilt at work?
Read your shit or watch Jason Bourne? Hellooooooo.

Speaking not as a Moderator but as an Ordained minister (which I am) I am concerned for you. I think what you require is and Exorcism or maybe an Enema. One of the two should have you right as rain and up and about in no time.
A Draino enema? Melt that demon! Begone spawn of Satan!

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
she will beat you with a pair of flip flops then rub kebab grease into the wounds

she will beat you with a pair of flip flops then rub kebab grease into the wounds
Would you, er, know how much that might cost a fella? If he was interested. Obviously I'm asking on behalf of a friend...

Latest Threads