Can we be any race now?

Chef

LE
Sorry, you can pretend as much as you like, but I'm not going to pretend with you
As I said to @Issi that's a potential career killer.

Respect is rapidly becoming a one way street. In the unlikely event the mock Korean worked in a job with an HR dept he could obviously abuse people for white privilege but woe betide anyone who didn't 'respect' his choices.

Chef

LE
If you can get someone fired for expressing an opinion you don't like, you might not be the oppressed.
It's the new 'freedom' for anyone but the people who don't toe the party line. Which shifts fast enough for woke pillocks like Mr Cumberbatch to get called out and made to apologise for calling black actors black.

It doesn't make sense to me either but I can tell you how it is. It's rare for an influencer to hit the mass media like this, you have to "opt-in" usually by following them on social media, which you would do because your friends re-posted something they'd posted. They don't advertise in the old fashioned sense so if you are not in that world you would never hear of them but they can have millions of followers. These followers (even pre-COVID) don't really spend their money on going out, alcohol, cars and so on. Their hobby is to follow influencers and do the things influencers say to do. I can't ever imagine being that bored but millions of people seemingly have nothing better to do. A company will pay a massive wedge to have a popular influencer say effectively "today what we're doing for fun is buying X!" and millions of bored teenagers and twentysomethings will rush off on a scavenger hunt to do it.

Source: young relatives.

By Odin's Scabby Frenulum! Are there really people that fucking stupid out there allowed to do things without an adult signing off on it?

Python was shesd of its time.
Where's the foetus going to gestate?

Sorry, you cannot be a woman. You'll never have a female orgasm, nor period pain.
You'll never be Korean either.

By Odin's Scabby Frenulum! Are there really people that fucking stupid out there allowed to do things without an adult signing off on it?

I suppose our generation seems no less weird to them, why would we buy a product because an actor or a footballer endorses it, or even a fictional character? Who cares what coffee machine George Clooney uses or what handbag Posh Spice carries? But millions of our generation do...

...But millions of our generation do...

Who probably carry the thick, easily influenced gene they've passed to their retarded offspring which makes them do this stupid shit.

Is it the moonwarblers in the JWs claiming there are only a limited number of souls to go around? I'm beginning to think they may be on to something.

Bah! Humbug!

Chef

LE
I suppose our generation seems no less weird to them, why would we buy a product because an actor or a footballer endorses it, or even a fictional character? Who cares what coffee machine George Clooney uses or what handbag Posh Spice carries? But millions of our generation do...
The difference, and it is slight, is that Clooney, Spice and any random footballer are famous in their own field. They endorse stuff as an afterthought. The youtube 'influencers are endorsing stuff and that's all they do.

We'll ignore actors, footballers and popstars holding forth on actual important stuff because they're famous.

It's a nice thought but how would you pay the mortgage when they sacked you?
If enough people did it they wouldn't be able to sack them because the companies would go out of business if they lost all their employees.

It's exactly the same principle as bicyclists riding on the pavement. It was illegal but so many of them were doing it it was impossible to stop. There were never enough police to stop the nazi-bastards and they would have just clogged up the courts if anything was actually done. So the two-wheeled w@nkers were ignored and pavements are now 'shared spaces'. The same is happening with e-scooters. They are illegal to ride on pavements and the road, except for in certain trial areas. The fact that nobody with an e-scooter gives a toss about this and little is done to stop it means that the law will quietly be dropped because it's not being enforced.

If sufficient enough people rebel against something change will eventually follow, so if enough people refuse to bow down to this nonsense of changing personal pronouns to something meaningless and refuse to accept that chopping off and rearranging the soft bits changes one's biological sex and having a face lift turns you into a different race then society can start edging back to some semblance of normality and we can gradually put all this woke bollux to bed.

Chef

LE
If enough people did it they wouldn't be able to sack them because the companies would go out of business if they lost all their employees. Edited for brevity
These would be the same companies that won't advertise with GB News and bow to focus group pressure at every turn.

That ship sailed a while back and nobody noticed.

Hopefully 'Go woke go broke' will come into play but I don't see any union backing up single employees who won't play ball and to be honest if a whole department refused to do so the charge of bullying would be screamed from the roof tops.

I suspect you may have attended a 'diversity' course, it's an industry in its own right. Money talks and BS walks.

I'm lucky to be well out of it.

If enough people did it they wouldn't be able to sack them because the companies would go out of business if they lost all their employees.

It's exactly the same principle as bicyclists riding on the pavement. It was illegal but so many of them were doing it it was impossible to stop. There were never enough police to stop the nazi-bastards and they would have just clogged up the courts if anything was actually done. So the two-wheeled w@nkers were ignored and pavements are now 'shared spaces'. The same is happening with e-scooters. They are illegal to ride on pavements and the road, except for in certain trial areas. The fact that nobody with an e-scooter gives a toss about this and little is done to stop it means that the law will quietly be dropped because it's not being enforced.

If sufficient enough people rebel against something change will eventually follow, so if enough people refuse to bow down to this nonsense of changing personal pronouns to something meaningless and refuse to accept that chopping off and rearranging the soft bits changes one's biological sex and having a face lift turns you into a different race then society can start edging back to some semblance of normality and we can gradually put all this woke bollux to bed.
I say there should be a 5 week amnesty on assaults and damage claims resulting from a bike or scooter being ousted with force or otherwise off a pedestrian area.
And A&E allowed to refuse treatment to anyone with a handlebar stuck up 'em

Latest Threads