Can we be any race now?

Oli London: British influencer defends 'identifying as Korean' after surgery to look like BTS star.

A white British influencer and singer has defended "identifying as Korean" after having what they have described as "racial transitional surgery".

Oli London, who also recently came out as non-binary and uses the pronouns they and them, released a video on YouTube explaining why they have undergone plastic surgery 18 times to look like BTS singer Park Ji-min, or Jimi

In their video statement showing the results of their surgery - which includes a face lift, a brow lift, and work on their teeth - they said: "I know a lot of people don't understand me, but I do identify as Korean and I do look Korean now, I do feel Korean...

"That's just my culture. That's my home country. That's exactly how I look now. And I also identify as Jimin, that's my career name."

London, pictured above in an Instagram post from December 2020, before the latest surgery, said they wanted to "take the brave step" to speak out as "I'm sure there's many other young people out there that do identify as Korean or maybe as Japanese, and they don't have the strength or courage, or they don't know the words how to express this. And it's a very, very tough thing."

The influencer has been posting messages on social media about identifying as non-binary and Korean in recent week

Responding to a tweet in which they posted an "official flag" for the identity, one Twitter user wrote: "You can be non binary that's who you are but you are not and you will never be korean

"I don't think they even understand how disrespectful this is," another said.

1625088648282.png

An influencer at 31? Seems like a cushy job, I must have missed that opportunity.

As we can all be any race we want now what race are you guys going to be?

I've always wanted to be a Comanche Native American. Hopefully my boss won't be too surprised when I rock up with war paint and feathers in my hair.

Oli London: British influencer defends 'identifying as Korean' after surgery to look like BTS star.

A white British influencer and singer has defended "identifying as Korean" after having what they have described as "racial transitional surgery".

Oli London, who also recently came out as non-binary and uses the pronouns they and them, released a video on YouTube explaining why they have undergone plastic surgery 18 times to look like BTS singer Park Ji-min, or Jimi

In their video statement showing the results of their surgery - which includes a face lift, a brow lift, and work on their teeth - they said: "I know a lot of people don't understand me, but I do identify as Korean and I do look Korean now, I do feel Korean...

"That's just my culture. That's my home country. That's exactly how I look now. And I also identify as Jimin, that's my career name."

London, pictured above in an Instagram post from December 2020, before the latest surgery, said they wanted to "take the brave step" to speak out as "I'm sure there's many other young people out there that do identify as Korean or maybe as Japanese, and they don't have the strength or courage, or they don't know the words how to express this. And it's a very, very tough thing."

The influencer has been posting messages on social media about identifying as non-binary and Korean in recent week

Responding to a tweet in which they posted an "official flag" for the identity, one Twitter user wrote: "You can be non binary that's who you are but you are not and you will never be korean

View attachment 585471

An influencer at 31? Seems like a cushy job, I must have missed that opportunity.

I've always wanted to be a Comanche Native American. Hopefully my boss won't be too surprised when I rock up with war paint and feathers in my hair.

Worra cnut.

Yokel

LE

View attachment 585471

Will your friends arrive dressed as a construction worker, a motorbike cop, a bloke in leathers, and a soldier/sailor?

Y M C A....

Last edited:

View attachment 585471

I've always wanted to be a Comanche Native American. Hopefully my boss won't be too surprised when I rock up with war paint and feathers in my hai
So what is it ?

BarcelonaAnalPark

LE
Book Reviewer
Trans Koreans are Koreans. I think it's stunning & brave. If your heart holds a song, don't be afraid to sing it.

Londo

LE

View attachment 585471

There's never an anti-aircraft gun when you need one .

NSP

LE

View attachment 585471

Looks more like Scarlet Johansson than a Korean.

View attachment 585471

The food manufacturers must be putting some really dodgy stuff in the ultra-processed shit they sell, either that or it's the 5G or the chem trails but there must be a reason why more and more people are having severe mental health issues. There has got to be a rational explanation for weirdos like this but I'm buggered if I can explain it. One thing's for sure, people like this are definitely not knitting with both needles.

So what is it ?
An ocean going thundercúnt who has no talent or likable features who realised that pretending to be non-binary isn't edgy enough to get the attention he craves any more, since every other unremarkable Tom Dick and Harry are doing it, so he's upped the ante and had a 'Race Change', which seems to have involved having some fillers vaguely injected next to his eyes.

It's an interesting one, as what he has done is at best retarded and at worst marginally offensive to Koreans, but as he's a card carrying beefer, it'll be interesting to see if as a whitey he gets immunity from being called a racist.

Is he/she a dick? If so, I give you dispensation my son to be an Indian for a day so long as it leads to a satisfying tomahawk chopping. :mrgreen:

Latest Threads