Can we ask for our boat back ?

#1
It would appear that the Iranian government is holding it's own Boat Show in Teheran this year using captured ( stolen, ex RN, hardly used RIBS).
Any ideas on price ?
 

Attachments

#2
Does it come with an MP3 facility and Sat Nav.
 
#3
Whats with the gay looking yellow booties on the chap on the right of the boat.
 
#6
The poster at the rear right looks like an Ant & Dec advert; are you sure its taken in Iran?
 
#8
They've also got some balloon on show centre of picture. Can't be Iran they'd hang the little child having dragged them through the streets for idolising Western Democratic values that can be derived only from a balloon.
 
#10
"Tell me, Ali, this Moses geezer, have we done something to upset him recently?"
 
#11
Would be get a reduction for the small brown stains which it must contain?

msr
 
#12
meridian said:
Is that one of ours?

Not sure it is
As far as i was aware, they were in Pacific 22 or 28's. Those in the pictures are not RIBs at all.
 
#13
FABLONBIFFCHIT said:
They've also got some balloon on show centre of picture. Can't be Iran they'd hang the little child having dragged them through the streets for idolising Western Democratic values that can be derived only from a balloon.
Are they balloons? Looks like a double butt plug to me. Knew I should have gone to Specsavers.

I didn't realise that they'd nicked THREE boats.

I see that the props have gone. Is nothing containing copper safe?
 
#14
putteesinmyhands said:
FABLONBIFFCHIT said:
They've also got some balloon on show centre of picture. Can't be Iran they'd hang the little child having dragged them through the streets for idolising Western Democratic values that can be derived only from a balloon.
Are they balloons? Looks like a double butt plug to me. Knew I should have gone to Specsavers.

I knew it! MDN has been to Iran.
 
#15
Actually chaps if you look more closely it is an abstract 'Banksy' showing a sun-tanned George Michael balancing a float from a gay pride march on his head.

Oh fuk it, I'm off to bed.
 
#16
I really like those snazzy matching white and yellow wellies those two standing on the boat are wearing

It just says 'islamic rally, kill the infidel' to me
 
#18
very-old-git said:
It would appear that the Iranian government is holding it's own Boat Show in Teheran this year using captured ( stolen, ex RN, hardly used RIBS).
Any ideas on price ?
If that was the boat that the Cornish 15 were in when captured, then you have now confirmed the lie in the RN story, proven all their images produced in evidence as fake, and damaged the reputation of the RN even further.

Congratulations!

PS. Why did you feel the need to post the same picture three times? Did you think it would grab more attention or was it an attempt to repeat the same falsehood enough times that people begin to believe it to be true?
 
#19
Perhaps they send it back with all the modification carried out?
And service sheduele up to date!

However, do we want it back, is it really OURS?
 
#20
Ref 'White City'

Taken from The 'Torygraph' web site as of tonight. As regards the threefold pictures, purely finger faults.
Love and Kisses
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top