Can we ask for our boat back ?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by very-old-git, Feb 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It would appear that the Iranian government is holding it's own Boat Show in Teheran this year using captured ( stolen, ex RN, hardly used RIBS).
    Any ideas on price ?

Attached Files:

• i2.jpg
      File size:
      191.5 KB
    • i2.jpg
      File size:
      191.5 KB
    • i2.jpg
      File size:
      191.5 KB
  2. Does it come with an MP3 facility and Sat Nav.
  3. Whats with the gay looking yellow booties on the chap on the right of the boat.
  4. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

Is that one of ours?

Not sure it is
  5. And yellow ribbons!
  6. The poster at the rear right looks like an Ant & Dec advert; are you sure its taken in Iran?
  7. Oh, Sailor need you ask?
  8. They've also got some balloon on show centre of picture. Can't be Iran they'd hang the little child having dragged them through the streets for idolising Western Democratic values that can be derived only from a balloon.
  9. Looks more like a Gay pride march!

Seems the ragheads learnt something else off our lads as well then...
  10. "Tell me, Ali, this Moses geezer, have we done something to upset him recently?"
  11. msr

msr LE

Would be get a reduction for the small brown stains which it must contain?

12. As far as i was aware, they were in Pacific 22 or 28's. Those in the pictures are not RIBs at all.
  13. Are they balloons? Looks like a double butt plug to me. Knew I should have gone to Specsavers.

I didn't realise that they'd nicked THREE boats.

I see that the props have gone. Is nothing containing copper safe?
  15. Actually chaps if you look more closely it is an abstract 'Banksy' showing a sun-tanned George Michael balancing a float from a gay pride march on his head.

Oh fuk it, I'm off to bed.