Can u take your car to basic training?

No

ugly

LE
What do the joining instructions state?

ugly

LE
Then he needs to ask the recruiter

Can you take your car to basic training or not?
they normally provide a large car park that is kept in good condition for new recruits to park on. Normally by a flag pole, but not always.

Seriously though, you can take your car if they say you can take our car.

I wouldn’t recommend it as you’ll end up being used as a taxi by your oppos.

As a general rule thigh, vehicles left on camp not only have to be booked in, but they normally need to be taxed, MOT’d and insured.

You won’t have too much time to nip out to the shops.

ugly

LE
they normally provide a large car park that is kept in good condition for new recruits to park on. Normally by a flag pole, but not always.

Seriously though, you can take your car if they say you can take our car.

I wouldn’t recommend it as you’ll end up being used as a taxi by your oppos.

As a general rule thigh, vehicles left on camp not only have to be booked in, but they normally need to be taxed, MOT’d and insured.

You won’t have too much time to nip out to the shops.
What he said, I don't remember being allowed time for anything other than eating and sleeping and those were at a premium during my training (many many years ago)

Am joining the rifles and will be based at catterick. Would be easier getting back to Newcastle . Dont fancy getting the train home every time am on weekend leave

ugly

LE
Every time? You have some high expectations regarding weekend leave. I suggest that you remember that leave in training is generally earned by hard work.

Am joining the rifles and will be based at catterick. Would be easier getting back to Newcastle . Dont fancy getting the train home every time am on weekend leave
Lazy fücker. Try having to travel the length of the country! :)

What he said, I don't remember being allowed time for anything other than eating and sleeping and those were at a premium during my training (many many years ago)
Snap.

We had a corporal who during room inspections used to like going through your personal kit and throwing it around, particularly out of the window. Once his behaviour became obvious people packed up suitcases and stashed civvy and personal possessions in their car if they had one as it was no use till the weekends anyway.

Snap.

We had a corporal who during room inspections used to like going through your personal kit and throwing it around, particularly out of the window. Once his behaviour became obvious people packed up suitcases and stashed civvy and personal possessions in their car if they had one as it was no use till the weekends anyway.
Okay cheers lads . Probs good idea just leaving the car at home lol

ugly

LE
Personal kit? Ours was taken away and only returned six weeks later for our first leave.

Okay cheers lads . Probs good idea just leaving the car at home lol
Fella. Do us old cünts a favour will you? Stop referring to us as 'lads'. Probably, 95% of us are old enough to be your dad at the very least.

You really aren’t going to get much chance to use it during phase 1. Best to leave it at home.

Getting back to Newcastle is easy, jump on the train at Darlington, it only takes 40 minutes. Better than trying to get up the A1 on a Friday afternoon. There will probably be transport laid on for the train station at Darlo, so you won’t even have to fork out for a taxi.

One word of warning though, if you get into Darlo and a strange ginger haired woman ask you if you’ve seen her pony, RUN.

You really aren’t going to get much chance to use it during phase 1. Best to leave it at home.

Getting back to Newcastle is easy, jump on the train at Darlington, it only takes 40 minutes. Better than trying to get up the A1 on a Friday afternoon. There will probably be transport laid on for the train station at Darlo, so you won’t even have to fork out for a taxi.

One word of warning though, if you get into Darlo and a strange ginger haired woman ask you if you’ve seen her pony, RUN.
Thanks for the advice