Can this be stopped?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chocolate_frog, Dec 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yet again, two dopey youngsters have been snared in the drugs trade.

Notts Teens to be sentanced for carrying drugs in Brazil

The question is should we, and how should we, aim to be preventing this sort of thing?

Just leave it to the Brazilians to bang up the 'mules' or tackle this at home?

Adverts in the airports don't seem to be working, perhaps the ability to, in some way, admit to the drugs at teh check in, and be 'pulled' but still be admitting prior to the offence could be instigated?

2. Simple when you go abroad dont accept large sums of money to carry packages.

3. If they're dum enough to do it, let them deal with the consequences. No excuses for our youth anymore, they're all taught the dangers from the beginning of secondary school, no sympathy whatsoever.

4. Sadly I doubt that this can be stopped, you will always have impressionable young girls who are down on their luck and need a bit of cash who will be convinced by some bloke to carry drugs for them with promises of the good life.

5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

They made the choice to work for their drug-snorting chums and go and be mules.

What should happen is that Columbia should institute the death penalty for drug smuggling, and allow plea bargaining in which, for commuting the sentence to life with hard labour, the mules would give up the names and addresses of all the dealers they know in their home country, who can then be rounded up and killed.

Harsh, maybe; effective, deffo.

6. They're not "dopey teens" they are adults. They knew what they were doing and did it for money. They are criminals.

All these scum should be left to rot in the jails abroad. and not brought back to the UK to serve their jail term in a cushy UK jail.

7. Yes, this is another case of the defence of naievety being deployed post hoc!

8. Yes, this is another case of the defence of naievety being deployed post hoc!

9. I've just been sick after reading your bleeding heart bed wetting liberal post :wink:

10. Don't give a flying fcuk about the dopey twats.

11. Have just checked the give-a-f**k-meter, needle's stuck on zero. Sympathy meter, no movement there either.

12. One is Ginger,both are from Nottingham. Let them both rot in a filthy Brazilian goal.

13. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

I have no sympathy . They are adult and they know drugs are illegal.

If they are that dim, it does us all good to have them taken out of the gene pool for a few years.

14. Great line
    "I didn't think about my family, they suffer more than me here". Daft bint! No they wont, they will be in the pub on a Friday while you take it up the arrse from one of the wardens for smokes.

15. Oh dear how sad. Can the Brazilian police not get them on the underground and slot them.