Can the MODS change my username.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Lev iBellfield, Jul 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I do not know what section to post this topic in. However Can I ask the kindly MODS to change my name to PDD.

*No relation to Peter Dow Disciple.

Thank you
  2. Levi, you may wish to post this in ARRSE Issues.

Please accept my apologies if we have been rude to you.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Best I can think of is contact "Good CO" or "Bad CO" - they are the owners of this site
  4. I feel that I haven't given you a chance, and my accusations that you're nothing but a sockpuppet c*nt of the lowest order are unfounded.

I would like to state for the record that I deeply regret my part in this unfortunate debacle.
  5. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

But given that they've banned him once already, possibly best not eh?
  7. You could always throw yourself into a wood chipper then you wont need your user name you fuckin dull kunt!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I feel for you, I to have suffered the wrath of ARRSE, humiliated, slagged,picked on, called a lying barsteward, a piss smelling old cnut,and various other derogatory terms, and what did I do

Man up you f@cking poof

Sticks and f~cking stones
    • Like Like x 13
  9. Your right, before getting banned I posted almost 400 posts. Struggling against arrsers ganging up on me at every turn and at every opportunity.
  10. You made up more shit.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. are you the first internet legend tropper? is that why you invented the internet?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Take the hint
  13. I think you'll find that it's INTERNET BELLEND, for being the only man on the site who spelt his own ID name wrong.

Anyway, tell us more about what it was like in The Great War...from the bit where you dug under the German lines using only a compo can opener and half a mess tin and blew them all up using the contents of your 'baccy tin and a can of corned beef.

Oh, and that day when the Germans tried to gas you, but you fooled them by holding your breath for 36 hrs.
    • Like Like x 7
  14. Ok, ok we can change it but we get to choose what your new user name should be.

I open it to the floor, what should his new user name be?
  15. I really think we should give him a chance.

He's made some valuable contributions.
    • Like Like x 2