Can someone please list a few of the actual benefits the UK has enjoyed from Brexit? And the trade deals agreed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has changed your position on Brexit, and why?
Sorry, missed this with all the white noise.

Saw a presentation by a fund manager who pointed out the problems in having economies as strong as ours and Germany tied at the hip to those of Italy and Greece.

Truxx

LE
The EU has gripped the Mobile phone companies that have ripped us off for years, the roaming charges were gripped, also the 'Charger ripoffs' whereby the companies change chargers each phone, so you can't use old charger leads. There was at one time 33 different chargers, it is now down to three for all phones, with Apple hanging out with the two of them. EU wants one charger for all. Charging is going over to 'wireless charging' quite soon. EU wants this unified but Apple is hanging out not to do this.
See also electric vehicle charging sockets......

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
The racist Little Englanders at the IMF are a bit off message
Today in 'The Times' it stated that over one thousand EU financial companies have applied to move their companies to the UK, even though we are just about to leave the EU. No names were given, however the information was given out by the United Kingdom Financial authority.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Today in 'The Times' it stated that over one thousand EU financial companies have applied to move their companies to the UK, even though we are just about to leave the EU. No names were given, however the information was given out by the United Kingdom Financial authority.
There was something similar in the Telegraph but it seemed a bit mis-leading. As far as I could tell it was mostly companies already here getting their papers in so they could stay rather than a tidal wave of newcomers.

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
"I only respond when people have a go at me"

"but the thread has been done to death elsewhere"

"ah but that's not how the original question was posed"

"Bravo bravo is a belter"

*animated gif*

You bellends realise you don't have to reply, right?

Softly softly isn't working and I cannot be bothered navigating 34 pages of not-botheredness.

Shame as there are one or two really good posts in this lot.

Heres what I'm going to do...

1. Lock the thread for now.

2. When I get a spare hour at work tomorrow, I'm going to preen every dross post.

3. I'll estimate an average time spent typing each post based on words per min.

4. I'll add a summary of time wasted per member on this thread tomorrow. That way if you really hate each other so much, you can see for yourselves how much time you've devoted to one another, you know... Instead of talking to your wives, spending time with your kids etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads