Can someone please list a few of the actual benefits the UK has enjoyed from Brexit? And the trade deals agreed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mock the intellectual pygmies unable to even consider the possibility that Brexit could ho wrong, in response to some of their more myopic, bone posts.
And as soon as someone actually thinks people are "traitors" for wanting to ensure Parliamentary scrutiny of the process they deserve everything they get.
People bring their BB butthurt across many forums, and so started scribbly dribbling across this one.

Perfectly reasonable question to ask; the fact that people can't control their manners or behaviour isnt my problem.

I reply to some of the digs; that's actually referred to by some with a wonderful lack of irony, as "attention seeking". irony
Brexit could go wrong, though by what definition, is something wrong ?? My instincts are always, change is good for the soul and exiting the EU, will probably act as a agent, which renews the nation, more, than remaining.

Those who think our choices are wrong, will be those who want to centralise even more of our life to committee and big business certainly are not happy bunnies.. The people matter more to me than how the CBI want the world constructed.

I mock the intellectual pygmies unable to even consider the possibility that Brexit could ho wrong, in response to some of their more myopic, bone posts.
And as soon as someone actually thinks people are "traitors" for wanting to ensure Parliamentary scrutiny of the process they deserve everything they get.
People bring their BB butthurt across many forums, and so started scribbly dribbling across this one.

Perfectly reasonable question to ask; the fact that people can't control their manners or behaviour isnt my problem.

I reply to some of the digs; that's actually referred to by some with a wonderful lack of irony, as "attention seeking". irony
Fella. It's not me that you have to convince.
But like I said; if you throw down the glove, don't be surprised if it is taken up.
I remember a few weeks before the GE, that you posted something along the lines of 'your position on brexit had softened'. However; by then, it was too late. You were seen in the same light as Bugsy. And not because you were seen as an arch-remainer, but because most of us took the view that you were deliberately trolling us.
It's that simple.

I've asked five or six times for say, the names of major employers looking to invest in, or increase their UK operations; what inflows there of been of highly skilled workers, etc.

No replies to those Qs have been seen...
The questions you asked were: "Can someone please list a few of the actual benefits the UK has enjoyed from Brexit? And the trade deals agreed?"
You asked the questions on 14 January. Brexit hadn't happened then. It still hasn't.

The majority have voted twice now to leave, 2016 Referendum and 2019 December Election.
Four times, if you also include the 2017 GE where the main parties stood on a ticket of respecting the Referendum result; and the 2019 European Elections when TBP pretty much swept the board.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Well, you know what they say, if you don't like the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question in the first place...
Or don't ask a question to which you don't already know the answer* . . .

* a barrister told me this!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Evidently...

Piece of CAKE...
Circumstances change all the time. Healthy businesses here and in the EU will be looking at ways to maintain their existing trade and to take advantage of the altered circumstances.
Hopefully they won’t be wasting time and effort looking for negatives and crying over spilt milk.

I've asked five or six times for say, the names of major employers looking to invest in, or increase their UK operations; what inflows there of been of highly skilled workers, etc.

Bravo_Bravo said:

DYSON SHRUGS OFF BREXIT FEARS WITH MASSIVE EXPANSION PLAN

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
In my experience, no matter how much factual/tangible evidence you put forward, you will always be in the wrong.
The reason being, is that the left wing are always right, as they obviously in their own minds know better and are more intelligent and well informed than everyone else.

I still love winding them up though, Its so easy to get a bight, sometimes too easy.

In my experience, no matter how much factual/tangible evidence you put forward, you will always be in the wrong.
The reason being, is that the left wing are always right, as they obviously in their own minds know better and are more intelligent and well informed than everyone else.

I still love winding them up though, Its so easy to get a bight, sometimes too easy.
A bight is money for old (coiled) rope when they bite that easy.

I'm not sure we can fully quantify what's better or worse until Brexit is at least a year or more old. As in we are no longer part of the EU and not in some limbo land. We won't know how what we would have negotiated will pan out til then be it with the EU or any other country. If anything, I'd say ask in 3 years, with a definitive answer after 5-10.

I'm all right Jack, as previously stated have a room full of toilet rolls and large stock of turnip seed as my contingency plan stock in case Magic Grandad got into No 10 via the back kitchen window night 12/13 Dec 19.

I'm all right Jack, as previously stated have a room full of toilet rolls and large stock of turnip seed as my contingency plan stock in case Magic Grandad got into No 10 via the back kitchen window night 12/13 Dec 19.
No booze or fags? You sure you prepped?

I will just leave this here without adding all the personal rubbish because people are sick of hearing that:

Today's Times

More than a thousand European financial firms have applied to enter Britain despite the uncertainty surrounding Brexit, data has revealed.

I cannot follow simple instructions and am now reduced to having a moderator edit my posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember the housing market crash promised by Osborne et al :D :D

New evidence that the housing market has been boosted by Boris Johnson’s emphatic election victory has emerged in a survey that suggests property prices have started to increase at a record rate.

House prices
have risen by 2.3 per cent since the general election on December 12, adding £6,785 to the value of the average home, according to Rightmove, the property search website, which reckons that the average asking price now stands at £306,810. It is the largest monthly price rise for this time of year that Rightmove has recorded since it began its surveys in 2002.

Now that Brexit will take place on the 31 January, I suspect all the stagnation that has happened since 2016 ( caused by the uncertainty created by remainers ) will vanish like Scotch Mist and it will be onwards and upwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads