Can someone please list a few of the actual benefits the UK has enjoyed from Brexit? And the trade deals agreed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as a large number of Leave voters are so delighted.

Just a few will be fine for starters.

Easiest trade deals ever, I gather, but I'm not sure how many have been agreed since 2016.

We're out on in a couple of weeks so obviously it's all wrapped up.

Easiest trade deals ever, I gather, but I'm not sure how many have been agreed since 2016.

3m529o.jpg

You clearly hate democracy and are an elitist Euronazi.

I'm buying an extra Bong just to annoy you. Because Bongs mean Brexit and Brexit means Britain (except for Scotland and NI).

Look at all of them here:

Some of the highlights:

Faroe Islands
Kosovo
Lebanon
Palestinian Authority

I guess, like Tesco's slogan says, "every little helps!"

Having made it possible to see videos like this means it was all worth while.

Happily, right after a remainer gives the benefits (real, not made up) of staying in the EU, as has been asked many times but seems elusive.

Well, it'll hopefully pull the plug on the EU.

A federal superstate is more or less inevitable, eventually, but the EU is not it. It rightly deserves to go the way of the League of Nations.

Edit for failure to check wording. I know better, and did it wrong anyway. Pass me the miss Webley.

That's not a spelling error, by the way, she fine!

Last edited:
Can someone please list a few of the actual benefits the UK has enjoyed from Brexit?
None, as Brexit has happened yet, you moronic imbecile.

And the trade deals agreed?
Plenty. If you are too stupid and lazy to find the information for yourself, don't expect others to do it for you.

Bravo_Bravo, making belters and half wits look good since the day he / she / it was born / spawned / created in a test tube.

Having made it possible to see videos like this means it was all worth while.

Говорите за себя, юная леди, когда говорите, что в этой стране никто не говорит на 2 разных языках, хотя я бы все равно

None, as Brexit has happened yet, you moronic imbecile.

Plenty. If you are too stupid and lazy to find the information for yourself, don't expect others to do it for you.

Bravo_Bravo, making belters and half wits look good since the day he / she / it was born / spawned / created in a test tube.
Ok then, list the trade deals that the UK has secured with any of its major trading partners...

Ok then, read, digest and try and comprehend the following.

Are you really that dense that you do not understand that the UK cannot '' Sign Trade deals until it officially leaves the EU '' ?
The fact is the UK, sadly, has no trade treaties ready for ratification (which is permissible under current EU rules). You do know what ratification is, don't you?

Oh, in your post above responding to @Bravo_Bravo you claimed that 'plenty' of trade deals had been agreed. Do make your mind up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads