Can someone please help me, its urgent!

I just been filling out the forms to join the TA when i read that people with asthma, or been treated with asthma within the last four years cannot join, iv had a small case of asthma since the age of about 11 and have had it ever since, i have to have a asthma check up every year.
So does this mean i cant join?

also, i had back problems earlier in the year but have since sorted that out through a chiropractor,

even more so, i came off anti depressants about a year and a half ago, so am worried now that one of these will exempt me from the army.

BigBoss said:
I just been filling out the forms to join the TA when i read that people with asthma, or been treated with asthma within the last four years cannot join, iv had a small case of asthma since the age of about 11 and have had it ever since, i have to have a asthma check up every year.

also, i had back problems earlier in the year but have since sorted that out through a chiropractor,

even more so, i came off anti depressants about a year and a half ago, so am worried now that one of these will exempt me from the army.
Do you want the good news or the bads news?

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
BigBoss said:

Do you want the good news or the bads news?

Good News - he's going to have a lot of free weekends?

Does this resemble you in real life?

I mean mate, you sound like you're falling apart! But, then again, I was going to join the TA, and the medic ignored the fact I was a P3 when I was serving, and passed me P2. So you may slip through the net.

But, like Flash said, the Asthma doesn't sound too good. Although I had an asthmatic mate who joined the TA RLC. So you just have to try.

Having asthma may not definitely exclude you, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Likewise, a weak spine may not necessarily hold you back.

As for the anti-depressants, don't get too upset.

Give it another year or two. Medical standards are bound to be relaxed when it's realised that there aren't enough able-bodied people to fill the gaps.

I was going to suggest looking through the list of Army careers to see if there's one as a training aid, but decided against it as that would have been cruel.

BigBoss said:
both, please tell me quick, i have to know
Why? You're not about to pegout on us, are you?

You could always join the ACF as an adult instructor?

elnoddo said:
The resuciannie is shagged at my place mate
Is that part of MATT's then? :D