Can someone please confirm I am not a WALT

Yes I can. You are Kev Hughes.

You are also a giant crying girl

Kev Hughes? werent you at 656 Sqn in the 90's?

OK, some people remember me, all the best, hope you are having a cracking time ( mean it too ) Loved Nethers. If anyone wants to follow me on twitter my name is Bodderick. All the best Kev.

If you are the Kev Hughes that lives in Fleet, Hants... then you are the same bloke who was larging it up in the Oatsheaf, by claiming to be an Apache pilot.

Eh?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Are you lonely?

I was in 651 squadron, but sadly i cannot claim to be kev hughes...

You are not Kev Hughes you fucker. better men than you have been Kev Hughes and died doing it. You should be strung up! I suggest an apology on Channel 4 news, a massive 6 figure donation to the Kev Hughes Memorial Fund and a naked streak at the royal wedding is the minimum I demand, DEMAND you hear!

I am now taking this behind the scenes to discuss with selected other individuals and I not letting any of you others play. Stephen Seagull, you know who I'm talking about...yes you.

Disgusted of Bucks.:pissedoff::pissedoff::pissedoff::pissedoff:

If you are really Kev Hughes what colour is the door to the Oatsheaf in Fleet, Hants....

If you are really Kev Hughes what colour is the door to the Oatsheaf in Fleet, Hants....
Quiet_CO? practically Silent_CO, with your 6 posts in 3 years. ;)

The colour of the door is white with nasty scuff marks or it was when I used to nip in on the way to the 'Fleet Cuntry Club'

We had a bloke that always used to scrounge a ride in the back, pretty sure he was a kev, but he was a bootie.

Did the real kev hughes fly Apache then from that pub in fleet?

The last known picture of walt,, sorry kev hughes.

Attachments

Latest Threads