Can someone help this poor lad in Afghan?

I just got this in my email and thought some of my UK friends might be able to assist as it is one of their own:

Dear friend,

I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is Sgt Perry Rice. I am in the British Engineering military unit here in Afghanistan,we have some amount of funds that we want to move out of the country.My partners and I need a good partner someone we can trust. It is oil money and legal.

Basically since we are working for the government we cannot keep these funds, but we want to transfer and move the funds to you, so that you can keep it for us in your safe account or an offshore account. But we are moving it through Diplomatic means, to send it to your house directly or a bank of your choice using Diplomatic Courier Service.

The most important thing is that can we trust you? Once the funds get to you, you take your 30% out and keep our own 70%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to. Our own part is sending it to you.If you are interested i will furnish you with more details.

But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times. Waiting for your urgent response via my private email: perry_rice333@yahoo.com.hk

Is there a Nigerian invasion of Afghan going on without telling us?

i bet his father is a nigerian banker. i,d go for it mate,its only money at the end of the day.

Is there a new breed of Afghanny Royalty in the offing? Perhaps they're related tithe Nigerian Royalty we all know & love?

jumpinjarhead said:
I just got this in my email and thought some of my UK friends might be able to assist as it is one of their own:

Dear friend,

I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is Sgt Perry Rice. I am in the British Engineering military unit here in Afghanistan,we have some amount of funds that we want to move out of the country.My partners and I need a good partner someone we can trust. It is oil money and legal.

Basically since we are working for the government we cannot keep these funds, but we want to transfer and move the funds to you, so that you can keep it for us in your safe account or an offshore account. But we are moving it through Diplomatic means, to send it to your house directly or a bank of your choice using Diplomatic Courier Service.

The most important thing is that can we trust you? Once the funds get to you, you take your 30% out and keep our own 70%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to. Our own part is sending it to you.If you are interested i will furnish you with more details.

But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times. Waiting for your urgent response via my private email: perry_rice333@yahoo.com.hk
They dont miss a trick do they ??? :roll:

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Its a good cause so I'll do it for 10%.

A couple of questions first....

1) Is perry_rice333 a Christian person? Because as a vicar, I have no time for filthy heathen scum who bow down to false Gods.

2) Has perry_rice333 ever had homosexual sex. Or woken up with a stify dreaming of jamming it up a mans jaxie, dry?

3) Has his mother?

4) Even when he was smashed and half awake, and stroking himself. Down there?

If someone would be kind enough to send these questions to perry_rice333, and if his answers are pure, I'll go. You know?

Here,

Account # 92503369
Sort Code: 10-80-02
Woolwich Building Society,
Watling Street, Bexleyheath,
Kent,
DA6 7RR,
United Kingdom.
(Mark for attention of The Baron Castleshort)

CQMS said:
Here,

Account # 92503369
Kent,
DA6 7RR,
United Kingdom.
Finally a kind hearted soul to help instead of all those mean old jokesters! This is what true military loyalty is all about...sniff sniff..dust in the eyes.

Maybe somebody has found not only Saddam's gold, but Sammy Bin Liner's as well.... all hidden in a warehouse in downtown Kabul........ Maybe that where much of Pa Broone's 'giving' of UK's overseas aid cash reserves to help poor and down-and-out War Lords and other rif-raff out there ahs ended up..... :?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
jumpinjarhead said:
CQMS said:
Here,

Account # 92503369
Kent,
DA6 7RR,
United Kingdom.
Finally a kind hearted soul to help instead of all those mean old jokesters! This is what true military loyalty is all about...sniff sniff..dust in the eyes.
Yeah, on you go. You send money to Satanist homosexual foreign persons.

Not that theres anything wrong with Satanists, homosexuals or the Foriegn.

Does the Devil whisper to you in French when he jams it up the wrong 'un? Transgressors.

TheIronDuke said:
jumpinjarhead said:
CQMS said:
Here,

Account # 92503369
Kent,
DA6 7RR,
United Kingdom.
Yeah, on you go. You send money to Satanist homosexual foreign persons.

Not that theres anything wrong with Satanists, homosexuals or the Foriegn.

Does the Devil whisper to you in French when he jams it up the wrong 'un? Transgressors.
Erm...Earth calling Iron Duke? Are you there old man?

Perry really does exist and is a full on hairy arsed Sapper type, in the "British Engineering Military Unit", honest he really, really, really does, he just calls it that to confuse the enemy and stuff...

If you're not comfortable sending the mullah to old Pezza, send it to me, CASH and I'll see he gets it.

You can trust me, honest you can lads, or my names not OPPO!!! Err, well it isn't, but it sort of is, anyway, all cash to me and I'll see he gets it okay.

CQMS said:
Here,

Account # 92503369
Kent,
DA6 7RR,
United Kingdom.
thats fcuking genuis i think its hsould be done for all his bank accounts :D

I had one purporting to be from an American soldier in Iraq a few months ago. I to;d him that my brother was there with the UK forces and would be along to see him to sort out how I could help. Unfortunately he must have been injured as he didn't reply with his location. I often wonder where all the gold bars are.