Can someone help this poor lad in Afghan?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jumpinjarhead, Dec 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just got this in my email and thought some of my UK friends might be able to assist as it is one of their own:

2. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

3. Bank details sent.....beat you all to it SUCKERS!

4. Is there a Nigerian invasion of Afghan going on without telling us?

5. i bet his father is a nigerian banker. i,d go for it mate,its only money at the end of the day.

6. Is there a new breed of Afghanny Royalty in the offing? Perhaps they're related tithe Nigerian Royalty we all know & love?

7. They dont miss a trick do they ??? :roll:

8. hey i know how to keep this low profile lets post it on an internet forum!!! :twisted:

10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Its a good cause so I'll do it for 10%.

A couple of questions first....

1) Is perry_rice333 a Christian person? Because as a vicar, I have no time for filthy heathen scum who bow down to false Gods.

2) Has perry_rice333 ever had homosexual sex. Or woken up with a stify dreaming of jamming it up a mans jaxie, dry?

3) Has his mother?

4) Even when he was smashed and half awake, and stroking himself. Down there?

If someone would be kind enough to send these questions to perry_rice333, and if his answers are pure, I'll go. You know?

11. Thats a double WAH if I'm not mistaken?

12. Here,

Account # 92503369
    Sort Code: 10-80-02
    Woolwich Building Society,
    Watling Street, Bexleyheath,
    Kent,
    DA6 7RR,
    United Kingdom.
    (Mark for attention of The Baron Castleshort)

13. Finally a kind hearted soul to help instead of all those mean old jokesters! This is what true military loyalty is all about...sniff sniff..dust in the eyes.

14. It's not just the trustworthy Sgt Perry Rice either.

scam-o-rama

I can make a feckin fortune if I replied to this lot. Couldn't I?

15. Maybe somebody has found not only Saddam's gold, but Sammy Bin Liner's as well.... all hidden in a warehouse in downtown Kabul........ Maybe that where much of Pa Broone's 'giving' of UK's overseas aid cash reserves to help poor and down-and-out War Lords and other rif-raff out there ahs ended up..... :?