• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Can Someone Help Me?

I need to find out :

1. Where i can find a white ceremonial Signals belt ? For Rememberence sunday as im not parading with my unit

2. Where i can get some ammo boots from? new or 2nd hand?

Cheersin advance

Crawf said:
I need to find out :

1. Where i can find a white ceremonial Signals belt ? For Rememberence sunday as im not parading with my unit

2. Where i can get some ammo boots from? new or 2nd hand?

Cheersin advance

What size boots do you need?

I've got a pair of Beeswaxed size 7 Ammos in my garage doing nowt if someone wants to make me an offer....

They've done about 20 Dettys and 30 Staffys......

rtfm-fool said:
They let you retake them that many times? :wink:
A onetime course for both !

There was NO FCUKING WAY that I was going to do more than one of each.
Unlike todays poncing around, the Staffys course was quite rightly something to dread.
I have to say though that despite hating my Dettys with ever beat of my heart, I LOVED my Staffy's.

Funnyily enough I got an email from a former stalwart of the Trg Wing there....none other than the best speaker of German with a Scouse accent, Mr Er*c Str***ord.

Funnyily enough I got an email from a former stalwart of the Trg Wing there....none other than the best speaker of German with a Scouse accent, Mr Er*c Str***ord.
Arghhhhhhhhh!!! a name that has haunted me since RSDCC 255!!

Latest Threads