Can someone clear this up for me?

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Nicklt1988, May 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, i went on my selection weekend 2 weeks ago but i got injured (groin strain) and i was sent home, im fine now and got the all clear from my doctor, got to go see the MO next tuesday.

I want to go on midlands challenge i've got a couple of questions though.

I obviously need to pass the selection weekend but will there be another one before midlands challege? (i know that probably depends on where you TAC is etc)

Second is there a seperate selection process for midlands challege?

Finally, i heard that midlands challege was over subscribed to last year so what is the likely hood of getting on the course or what are the requirments that need to be met?

I'm the most determined person i know so ill do anything and everything to go on midlands challege i'll even sell my nan if needs be.

Thankyou hope you can help!
  2. Go to your local TAC and ask mate. :D
  3. I did, my corporal was really busy and didnt have time to answer all my questions, and i was told im not aloud to go back until i have seen the MO so i thought i would see if i could get some answers from here.
  4. msr

msr LE

Well, unless he is an arrser, I don't think you will get the answer you are looking for here.

5. i love your witty but wise comments Msr - it's like having a ye wise owl looking over us. :D
  6. Just go into the Recruit Training Team Office and ask, it's what they are there for.
  7. msr

msr LE

He has, and they told him....