Can Long Bailey's re tweet really be considered anti semitic ?

Irrespective of whether she was wise tweeting what she did, I’d be very surprised if the Israelis weren’t advising the US LE and military.
I think you are confusing organisations which might liaise with the Israelis - FBI, NSA, DIA, CIA, bits of the military - with common or garden police officers in the Minneapolis Police Department.

How to shoot a suicide bomber to minimise risk of detonation - yes, maybe.

How to put your knee on the neck of a bloke you are trying to arrest for passing forged banknotes - no, definitely.

Irrespective of whether she was wise tweeting what she did, I’d be very surprised if the Israelis weren’t advising the US LE and military.
There's three steps here, and I think its a pretty good example of the type of wild extrapolation and mental gymnastics that so badly effects the political left in the UK when it comes to Palestine:

i) Are the Israelis involved in US police training/advising

ii) Are the Israelis teaching people to kneel on peoples necks - in the words of the Maxine Peake Article: “The tactics used by the police in America, kneeling on George Floyd’s neck, that was learnt from seminars with Israeli secret services.”

iii) Are the Israelis teaching the US police to murder people by kneeling on their necks.

"The Israelis invented "lets's kill people by kneeling on their necks and cutting off the blood supply of the Carotid artery to the brain""

Last edited:

TamH70

MIA
"Unfortunately, this crazy, crazy, crazy guy is also incredibly rich."

Thanks to Dark Side of the Moon selling 45 million copies.
Urgh, so I have to stop listening to Pink Floyd now?

Nah. I'mma keep on enjoying their music and just learn to hate the people that make it. Cognitive dissonance I think it's called.

Urgh, so I have to stop listening to Pink Floyd now?

Nah. I'mma keep on enjoying their music and just learn to hate the people that make it. Cognitive dissonance I think it's called.
I've been following that course of action with Roger Waters since about 1988...

"Unfortunately, this crazy, crazy, crazy guy is also incredibly rich."

Thanks to Dark Side of the Moon selling 45 million copies.
Yet another case of "I'm rich and famous, therefore my opinion matters...."

aardvark64

War Hero
The best description of RLB, I have seen is Alien Barbie. It's really apt, she's almost human looking, just not quite right.
You never see these two in the same shot:

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
There's three steps here, and I think its a pretty good example of the type of wild extrapolation and mental gymnastics that so badly effects the political left in the UK when it comes to Palestine:

i) Are the Israelis involved in US police training/advising

ii) Are the Israelis teaching people to kneel on peoples necks - in the words of the Maxine Peake Article: “The tactics used by the police in America, kneeling on George Floyd’s neck, that was learnt from seminars with Israeli secret services.”

iii) Are the Israelis teaching the US police to murder people by kneeling on their necks.

"The Israelis invented "lets's kill people by kneeling on their necks and cutting off the blood supply of the Carotid artery to the brain""
Funny. I've seen it written down in an English translation of an original Japanese manuscript of Jujitsu techniques dated to the late 1880s... Twitter shit-wits need to do a little research.

There are much better methods of sealing both the carotid and the trachea, all of which have been taught to millions of people, civilian, Military and Police since the 1880's. (See this example from the '64 Olympics Okano vs Grossain.. grip secured at 40s in fully closed at 46s in, Froggy sparko at 49s in (bit like 1940...)) They all lack the tactical shortcomings of kneeling on someones neck; which is pretty much only going to work if the subject is handcuffed and has two other guys sitting on his back and legs.. In which case you don't really need to be kneeling on his neck....

Strangles aren't for restraint they are for taking your guy out of the fight temporarily or permanently

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
There are much better methods of sealing both the carotid and the trachea, all of which have been taught to millions of people, civilian, Military and Police since the 1880's. (See this example from the '64 Olympics Okano vs Grossain.. grip secured at 40s in fully closed at 46s in, Froggy sparko at 49s in (bit like 1940...)) They all lack the tactical shortcomings of kneeling on someones neck; which is pretty much only going to work if the subject is handcuffed and has two other guys sitting on his back and legs.. In which case you don't really need to be kneeling on his neck....

Strangles aren't for restraint they are for taking your guy out of the fight temporarily or permanently
My bold. Often a VERY fine line between those two.

Unfortunately for RLB it can be considered racist as certain elements of the Labour Party, particularly under Corbyn, became very adept at insinuating things which either directly led to racist comments and actions or started the ball rolling.

What Starmer has done by taking her out of the game has indicated to the wider PLP that it's no longer going to be tolerated. Unfortunately for him by doing so he's overlooked the saying "keep your friends close but your enemies closer".

Unfortunately for RLB it can be considered racist as certain elements of the Labour Party, particularly under Corbyn, became very adept at insinuating things which either directly led to racist comments and actions or started the ball rolling.

What Starmer has done by taking her out of the game has indicated to the wider PLP that it's no longer going to be tolerated. Unfortunately for him by doing so he's overlooked the saying "keep your friends close but your enemies closer".
McDonnell and Jeremy Corbyn were among MPs who met Starmer on Friday morning to express their concerns.
If he's upset Corbyn and McDonnell, he must have done something right! (pun intended)

RiffRaff

Swinger
(From Wiki) Starmer married Victoria Alexander, a solicitor, in 2007. The couple's son and daughter are being brought up in the Jewish faith of their mother and the family attend shabbat dinners.

Keir doesn't want to miss out on his Friday night nosh up and toast to the President of Israel

Latest Threads