Can Long Bailey's re tweet really be considered anti semitic ?

Chimp

ADC
Getting pegged by which one?
If only the Lib Dems were more prominent we could have a real answer:
"Layla, you've got me on my knees
Layla, I'm begging, darling please
Layla, darling won't you ease my worried mind"
1593187273980.png

RBMK

Old-Salt
If only the Lib Dems were more prominent we could have a real answer:
"Layla, you've got me on my knees
Layla, I'm begging, darling please
Layla, darling won't you ease my worried mind"
View attachment 485146
I've done worse, and I was sober at the time.

Ditto, Rebecca Wrong-Daily.

I'll take 2 for the team

Can the grown ups help me here please?
Some actress (?) posts a tweet.
A politician reposts the same tweet and is sacked for being anti semitic.
Why aren't the luvvie brigade all over said actress and demanding an apology etc?
(I think I know really.)

Its the lefts own standards that anything they can remotely link to being "......... ist " is a de-platforming offence so let them get on with it .

philc

LE
Can the grown ups help me here please?
Some actress (?) posts a tweet.
A politician reposts the same tweet and is sacked for being anti semitic.
Why aren't the luvvie brigade all over said actress and demanding an apology etc?
(I think I know really.)
Equity have posted a full condemnation of Ms Peakes racism and demanded she never works again, she is a small minded bigoted racist who is not fit to tread the boards, oh hang around that was the other bloke, Morses sidekick.

I think Starmer would be well advised to make a more subtle point: RLB retweeted something by a very stupid actress, which made a very stupid accusation. The issue should be one not so much of Zionist / anti-Israel conspiracy theories, vs true anti-semitism, but rather this: anyone stupid enough to think that a policeman put his knee on the neck of a black criminal in the USA because of Mossad is so utterly and criminally stupid that they have no place on a Front Bench.

I think Starmer would be well advised to make a more subtle point: RLB retweeted something by a very stupid actress, which made a very stupid accusation. The issue should be one not so much of Zionist / anti-Israel conspiracy theories, vs true anti-semitism, but rather this: anyone stupid enough to think that a policeman put his knee on the neck of a black criminal in the USA because of Mossad is so utterly and criminally stupid that they have no place on a Front Bench.
Well, whether someone stupid enough to retweet something so 1)wrong and) inflammatory should be on the front bench is a fair point.
Oh, she was.
So, she was stupid, wrong, inflammatory, and if she wasn't aware that Starmer was looking for a reason to sack her then she must have been really, really stupid.
Oh, she was.

I think Starmer would be well advised to make a more subtle point:
Nah there’s 4 and a bit years to the next GE... he’ll go in hard and destroy the ones he needs to purge beyond hope of recovery. Then hunker down to 4 years of effective opposition to allow the electorate to forget that he’s a bastard and regard him as a PM in waiting. Well if he’s read his Machiavelli anyway...

Nah there’s 4 and a bit years to the next GE... he’ll go in hard and destroy the ones he needs to purge beyond hope of recovery. Then hunker down to 4 years of effective opposition to allow the electorate to forget that he’s a bastard and regard him as a PM in waiting. Well if he’s read his Machiavelli anyway...
I think he will be very lucky to get under the shell over the four years.
They are very ingrained.

Ritch

LE
Give him his due, if I had to look at that weird boat of hers all day I couldn't think straight
More than a touch of the downie about her
Her face is about five times smaller than it should be.

Like this:

misawa29.jpg

Awol

LE
Irrespective of whether she was wise tweeting what she did, I’d be very surprised if the Israelis weren’t advising the US LE and military.

Irrespective of whether she was wise tweeting what she did, I’d be very surprised if the Israelis weren’t advising the US LE and military.
Why?