Can it be true...?

If ever there was an event which gives hope to even the most desperate, that you can overcome any obstacle, CR's selection for promotion to WO2 must be it.

Well done fella, and to everyone else on the list (Can't say I have heard of most of them)

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
List not on ArmyNet yet, but provisional congratulations to our winged wonder and all other recipients of HM Secretary of State for Defence's Warrants.

CR promoted!!!!

The case for the prosecution rests M'Lord

k613

War Hero
Who'd have thought the day would ever come!

It's all true I've seen the list.

it all sounds rather unlikely to me. it's like when some cadet comes on here, arguing with WO2s about who has more medals... it must be a windup :)

Well done. Sorry about delay in posting but I needed treatment for shock.

Obviously the Darwin theory of evolution, survival of the fittest etc was a load of old arrse. Well done CR, result!

Good on yer to all of the others on the list too.

Well fick meine alte Stieffeln !! I know it's cold round these parts, but I didn't realise Hell had frozen over as well. :wink:

Many congratulations mate.

Edited to add:

And to the four (f'kin four!) linguists. A bumper crop of damned good eggs! Well done fellas.

WhoBeTheMummyNowThen? said:
Yet again, females discriminated against.
Can't you read - CR has been picked up! Get back to the dishes.

Anyway, congrats to all - some really good guys on the list, and the usual commiserations to those who were not quite so lucky, better luck next year.

just to reassure those who PMd me - i didn't really find out through arrse. that was a joke.

thanks for all the congratulations and nice messages. i would now like to spend this difficult time with my family. :)

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
just to reassure those who PMd me - i didn't really find out through arrse. that was a joke.

thanks for all the congratulations and nice messages. i would now like to spend this difficult time with my family. :)
I've just seen Mr Satan popping off to work on a snow plough. 8O

Congrats CR!!

Just think, you may make Sgt in another 5 years. :D :D

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:

I've just seen Mr Satan popping off to work on a snow plough. 8O

Congrats CR!!

Just think, you may make Sgt in another 5 years. :D :D
don't think i've got enough time left to squeeze in a third stripe matey!