Can i.....

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by danny842003, Feb 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Court mount just one medal?
    I ask as i think it looks far neater but have never seen it done. When on there own i have only ever seen them swing mounted.
  2. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

You can and you should, as others before and after me would say it is expensive, however do it as they look much better and the badge will lay off you
  3. It would look a lot neater if you just mounted it together with your others. What's that? Oh.

Seriously though, court mounting is the way ahead, regardless of how many you have.
  4. I think that dress regs only allow court mounting if you've served on public duties....but I might be of our blue red blue brethren may be able to clarify
  5. It depends on your Regiment's Dress Regulations, most, if not all, go for court mounted style these days.

If your Unit is on Public Duties, you are entitled to have your medals court mounted at public expense.

If you're not, prepare to have to put your hand in your pocket!
  6. Other guys in the unit have them court mounted, just never saw anyone with just 1.
    Wasnt sure if it was the done thing. Im going to go for it.
    Anyone recomend anywhere to have it done?