Can I visit you please?

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Dutch_Bird, Jun 20, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm off to Sandhurst in September and I would really like to visit the RSignals before I go in.  I've already tried the official route, but they've said everything is fully booked.  Is there a chance of an unofficial visit, even if it's only a short one it would be better than nothing.

It will have to be after the 19th July because I'm in Holland until then.

Any offers or contacts etc would be greatly appreciated.
  2. IS Ski Geek

IS Ski Geek War Hero Moderator

You could always try asking for a visit to Javelin Barracks which is near Roermond and see what they can sort out for you? or Maastricht.
  3. Thanks for the tip, have you got a contact number or name, I tried looking on their website but the only contact details are for the signals recruitment office in the UK.
  4. Try and get in contact with 15 Sig bde. I was on exercise with them in germany last year. They should have some contacts.
  5. 1 Sig Bde or 11 Sig Bde, 15 does not exist.  Dutch_Bird PM me and I will sort you out a telephone number.  Have you done a POs visit to Blandford?
  6. Dont listen to Bow_man...he´s a sex pest... You´ll be far safer staying with me and I promise to convinceyou not to join the Signals....but there is a price  :p ::) ;)
  7. WBF,

From that comment I'm not convinced you'd be any better.   :-/

Frying pan...Fire, springs to mind.
  8. I have been told that I am rather good ;)
  9. Ignore W-F-B, he really IS a pervert (unless you consider rubber sheets on the bed & wearing a gimp mask on days off to be normal!)

Far safer for you to stay in my cellar - it has its own cell, & my mates will visit every day! ;D

Seriously, hope it all works out well for you... :)
  10. Godfrey, you havent got any mates...purely a symptom of marriage.

Beside the rubber sheets and gimp mask (u visited my web site?) I have a really nice arse and a Porsche and a curious appetite for tied bovines whilst on exercise :-[  
  11. Wandering off topic here, but...

Don't offspring count as mates?

And I 'nose' all about your bovine exploits!

(BTW, do I get VAT off if I buy from your website?)
  12. VAT free status only applies to visiting females from Holland....however if you keep your `nose´ out of my exploits, I´ll offer you a discount on your next subscription to "Big Boy Monthly".
  13. ...and throw in a copy of 'RSPCA Guide to Trouser Snakes'?
  14. Consider it a done deal.....

Now then Dutch_Bird, I´m free next let´s talk about your attire ;) and by the way...nice pussy :p
  15. Do I have to bring my own gimp mask or will one be provided? ;)

PS, leave my sweet, innocent, little pussy out of this.