Can I take the p*ss out of my own God? Please?

In reply to a throwaway comment of mine in the 'We are not alone' thread, Markintime pointed out the absence of Carefully Nurtured Outrage about the abuse that Christ takes on this forum (and all the others).

It's got me wondering why. As an utterly disinterested High Church Anglican, would I be holed/ O2'ed/ MDN'ed if I were to start ripping the urine out of Judeo-Christian deities and their adherents? And if I were, would I be justified in calling it 'hate crime'? (as emotive and inflammatory a term as might be imagined, quite distinct from 'thought crime', presumably)

Plenty of Christians got the 'Arbeit Macht Frei' treatment (can I say that?), but you don't see pressure groups established on the strength of it. Isn't the suppression of freedom of speech a form of fascism? Extrapolating from that, I wonder how long this topic will last? Mods? I know you're waaaatchiiiing...

AUSCAM i completely understand where you are coming from.

It is because your lot drew the first test and you have finally realised that God comes from the UK (claimed asylum and granted from the middle east) and not your gaff. :D

hairyhandbag said:
AUSCAM i completely understand where you are coming from.

It is because your lot drew the first test and you have finally realised that God comes from the UK (claimed asylum and granted from the middle east) and not your gaff. :D
A VILE SLANDER! You bigot! Help, I'm being oppressed! :D

Yep, sure enuff, the mods have pulled one of stacker1's comments already. They're out there, they're coming for me, what's that noise at the door?

auscam said:
Yep, sure enuff, the mods have pulled one of stacker1's comments already. They're out there, they're coming for me, what's that noise at the door?
The thing is, it was a geniune question.

Redmon1 said:
Blessed are the cheesemakers
Sad barrstard
”Obviously, it’s not meant to be taken literally. It refers to any manufacturers of dairy products.”

Edited to add 'Big nose'

stacker1 said:
auscam said:
The thing is, it was a geniune question.
You expect sincerity to withstand Political Correctness? Come now! (sighs, shakes head ruefully)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
auscam said:
Markintime said:
Christ loved all men. What a slut.
And look where it got him!
OK he was a bit highly strung. Got a bit nailed now and again but overall he was a pretty good guy.

Latest Threads