Can I Specialise As A Sniper In The Rifles (1Rifles)

#1
Alrite
im hopefully joining the rifles but i want 2 specialise as a sniper is it possible to do that in the rifles (1Rifles)
any feedback would be apreshiated
Thanks.
 

Alsacien

LE
Moderator
#2
sniper1990 said:
Alrite
im hopefully joining the rifles but i want 2 specialise as a sniper is it possible to do that in the rifles (1Rifles)
any feedback would be apreshiated
Thanks.
Yes - if you impress more than you are doing so far....
 
#3
According to your "name" you already are a sniper, you walt cnut! Why not change your "name" to "civvy_wannabe"?
 
#6
On our sniper cadre the candidates got two five second exposures of a head sized target at a range of 1200 ms.

Over 3 days :)
 
#7
duffdike said:
On our sniper cadre the candidates got two five second exposures of a head sized target at a range of 1200 ms.

Over 3 days :)
Longbows loose arrows that far? wow. :D
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#8
duffdike said:
On our sniper cadre the candidates got two five second exposures of a head sized target at a range of 1200 ms.

Over 3 days :)
Yeah, I remember that Cadre. Real b!tch it was. Not only did you get a Fig. 12 twice in two days, 200M beyond the effective range of the weapon, you then had to knock off a Fig.11 at 2500m which only appeared for .5 seconds, after having waited a whole week.

And all that with an SA80 too.
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#13
moving-target-survivor said:
adjective - to do a 'duffdike'
'Dropping a mlaar', or 'walting it up big-time like a proper mlarrrr'.

Can't remember which one it was - shell shock you see, I shake so much after my time on the ranges, I can hardly typeeppepeepwpepepee.
 
#14
PAH! Real men use knives! Took me all of three days to sneak up on that damn fig 11 but i got the bugger! Sgt McNab my instructor said i was great!!!
 
#15
Biped said:
moving-target-survivor said:
adjective - to do a 'duffdike'
'Dropping a mlaar', or 'walting it up big-time like a proper mlarrrr'.

Can't remember which one it was - shell shock you see, I shake so much after my time on the ranges, I can hardly typeeppepeepwpepepee.
Doing a duffdike

1. An unconscious or spansmodic reaction brought on by wah-like stimulus.

2. A reflex mlaar without apparent thought
 
#18
We have a lad at college on our aprentaship course he wants to be a sniper i told him to go down to recruiting office and ask to join the sniper regiment.Why do people who have no idea always want to be a sniper?
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top