can i refuse a posting order

curtismayfield said:
i have recently been posted to catterick as a nurse and due to stat in july. now what i would like to know is is it possible to refuse a posting because clearly i idea of going to catterick causes me great discomfort
I'm on the red wine, so there's no way of me putting this delicately: are you trying to avoid someone you've shagged? :wink:

dui-lai said:
Sluice_dweller said:
Why is Catterick so bad? if you want more info about the place pm, just finished a two year posting up there. Its not such a bad place, ive worked and lived in worse.

S-D
Haslar! Now there's one place that is worse :roll:
yeah but the rooms have all got a sea view in Haslar,, bit of a sh1t for those in prison next door mind you. I didn't hump much in haslar, thought i'd better refrain seeing as my wife worked there also!!!

medman82 said:
dui-lai said:
Sluice_dweller said:
Why is Catterick so bad? if you want more info about the place pm, just finished a two year posting up there. Its not such a bad place, ive worked and lived in worse.

S-D
yeah but the rooms have all got a sea view in Haslar,, bit of a sh1t for those in prison next door mind you. I didn't hump much in haslar, thought i'd better refrain seeing as my wife worked there also!!!
Good god, time has taken its toll :wink:

dui-lai said:
medman82 said:
dui-lai said:
Sluice_dweller said:

S-D
worst thing is.....I met her when I was at QEMH !!! she knew me and my lifestyle and STILL married me.

medman82 said:
dui-lai said:
medman82 said:
dui-lai said:
Sluice_dweller said:

S-D

worst thing is.....I met her when I was at QEMH !!! she knew me and my lifestyle and STILL married me.
She needs a psychiatrist :wink:

medman82 said:
medman82 said:
I spent a long time away on OPS , she may have already seen a psychaitrist, and a dentist and anyone else who fancied a cabbie
come to think of it, when my daughter was born in pompey, she resembled a fellow CMT from QEMH who had a deep laugh and slanty eyes.
fecking hell, she was depserate wasn't she 8O

medman82 said:
I met her when I was at QEMH !!! she knew me and my lifestyle and STILL married me.
hey DL, do we know her? :wink: :D

QE back in the good old days!! with OTTs!!! must know her, which years were these?

DozyBint said:
curtismayfield said:
i have recently been posted to catterick as a nurse and due to stat in july. now what i would like to know is is it possible to refuse a posting because clearly i idea of going to catterick causes me great discomfort
I'm on the red wine, so there's no way of me putting this delicately: are you trying to avoid someone you've shagged? :wink:
She's a QA, if she wanted to avoid someone she'd shagged, her only option would be to schmooze NASA. :D

if hes a male QA who has shagged a female QA, take it from me Curtis, you aint never getting away!!!
If shes a female QA trying to avoid someone shes shagged, shes lying, shes obviously trying to stay down south to stalk some poor bloke!!

aaah them days, I went to Woolwich as a qualified Tech in Jan '89.

Filbert Fox said:
if hes a male QA who has shagged a female QA, take it from me Curtis, you aint never getting away!!!
If shes a female QA trying to avoid someone shes shagged, shes lying, shes obviously trying to stay down south to stalk some poor bloke!!
Aaahhhh, the good old QAs, stalk, stalk and stalk some more :twisted: