Can I re-apply in a year if I was medically rejected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologise if this has been asked before, I checked threads and couldnt find any information about it.

I recently had my application rejected because of my medical (Broke my hip 4-5 years ago) and I was going to appeal it but I started thinking if im fully ready to join yet.

So Im thinking if getting a job and for the next 6 months to a year, work in my fitness alot so im as prepared as possible for training.

My question is, Can I re-apply in a year if my first application was rejected? And if I can and it gets rejected again, ill make an appeal of course.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
I don't know the answer, but, I would appeal now; so you will have a definitive answer regarding if you are medically fit to join.

There is a thread for medical questions, which I’m sure will be pointed out shortly.

But to answer your question, yes you can reapply, but assuming you were rejected purely for previously having a broken hip, you will just get rejected again.

On what basis would you make an appeal?

If your hip was broken, it was broken, I can’t really see what grounds you have to appeal.

take a look for the thread all about medical matters, it's visible from space.

then check out the link to the publication at the beginning of that thread

search that document for fractures, hip etc

then find a different job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads