Can I please have my Avatar back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Right. I'm very sorry for my bad behavior of late. I have taken part in a forum raid which for I was banished for a while. I suggested mocking mongs which I was banished for again and I put pictures of a ginking horror all over Militatary History.. which didn't go down too well.

And I insulted Old Baldy.

But I seem to be on permanent ROP's for calling a stupid nig a cunt for asking bone questions. I can live with being punished for being a twat, but a permanent infraction for that seems a bit much.

So I'm very sorry and I promise to behave better in future.

Can I please come back to the fold?

D_L

Stay away from arrse and might give you a chance to get some service in :)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
You should take a leaf out of SausageCunt and just become a dickhead- that seems to be the key to immunity on here at the moment.

And we thank you for it - I can't express my gratitude over the fact that my mum and sisters have not been' graped' by the Soviet 3rd Shock Army. Now tuck that blanket in, have another Ginger Snap and watch murder She Wrote on ITV3.

I've been rop'd until my anus gaped. I got banned for using the N word, then I got more ropsies for threatening to rape someone in relationships.

I'll happily take an O2 tag if it allows me back into the serious parts of the site and gives me my avatar back *sobs*
"Offers her weak and pathetic shoulders for the boys to cry on".

IMHO, DL and TMM aren't that bad. At least they are funny sometimes, unlike that cunt SausageDog who is just irritating me more than the fucker phoning me asking to buy a bedsit in Bradford.

Daaaaaaaads, let them back in please.

And we thank you for it - I can't express my gratitude over the fact that my mum and sisters have not been' graped' by the Soviet 3rd Shock Army. Now tuck that blanket in, have another Ginger Snap and watch murder She Wrote on ITV3.
Smartarrse here also needs a fucking shoeing.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Smartarrse here also needs a fucking shoeing.
Slugs, you can't mean ROP'ing The Cliche King, can you? Was he even born during the Cold War years?

Slugs, you can't mean ROP'ing The Cliche King, can you? Was he even born during the Cold War years?
I doubt it, my little spaggy. Did you ever have a yellow bird?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Who gives a fuck? Just come back as " Co's_ Dvr's_Wank_Sock"...or something like that.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Queensman ARRSE: Site Issues 2
T ARRSE: Site Issues 2
D The Intelligence Cell 10