can I join reme? honurably

#1
I've just ued a garden fork to lever the bonnet of my car up so I could pop the catch :x
its very old and the cable and bit you push to release the bonnet were both broken :cry:
I think the precison use of a garden fork in car maintence is worth and honurable reme badge :D
 
#4
actually its the mrs ford galaxy :oops:
 
#6
Bonnet catch? (sucks air between teeth) weeell strictlyl speakin' it's not dpwn to us. Now me, I'd do it for you, but it's the guvnor see? If he catches me doing an operators task, well, it's more'n me jobs worth, innit?
Tell ya wot, pop it round the back with a crate and you can pick it up in a week.
 
#7
firthy said:
REME would have got a crewman to do it.
Exactly why would we bother leaving our Barrow/Fitter Wagon when its full of beer and porn and special coffee to go and do an A job.....or what ever the fcuk JAMES calls it now.

By the way why damage a crowbar when you have a spotty lanky driver stood around idle.
 
#9
I think your missus deserves the honorary REME badge as she let some other dumb fcuk do her dirty work for her. :)
 
#10
brighton hippy said:
I've just ued a garden fork to lever the bonnet of my car up so I could pop the catch :x
its very old and the cable and bit you push to release the bonnet were both broken :cry:
I think the precison use of a garden fork in car maintence is worth and honurable reme badge :D
I understand that REME is soon to be absorbed into the RLC so why not go the the full hog and just join the RLC? If you were dapper and lucky enough you may be able to be an Ammo Tech and then you could use the power of explosives to shift anything (well almost anything) btw I am ex REME as well as an ex AT
 
#11
brighton hippy said:
actually its the mrs ford galaxy :oops:
Legs drives a Ford Galaxy. Is there something you want to share with the Mess you shim shagging REME wannabe?
 
#12
TBH, if you can keep the crayon inside the lines then you're fast tracked. Also as a special skill, you have to know how many crates of beer a quick recovery tow of a fellow squaddy's car is really really worth.






3 the last time I had to cough up!
 
#13
It's always gripped me how the REME see fit to crate people when they've only done their job. Next time I'm on a patrol and shoot someone I will crate all the REME boys on said patrol when we get back to the FOB because I did my job saving their lives...
 
#14
Can I join too?

I managed to fit some new speakers in my car yesterday without electrocuting myself or setting fire to it. :D

Edited to add: I'm not some chav boy racer with a huge sound system. Just replaced door speakers that were beyond their sell by date!
 
#15
Travis_Bickle said:
Can I join too?

I managed to fit some new speakers in my car yesterday without electrocuting myself or setting fire to it. :D

NO,
Because that makes you a spotty tech spanker wannbe
 
#17
Travis_Bickle said:
The_Kurgen said:
Travis_Bickle said:
Can I join too?

I managed to fit some new speakers in my car yesterday without electrocuting myself or setting fire to it. :D

NO,
Because that makes you a spotty tech spanker wannbe
:lol: Spotty? I grew out of my spotty teens about 20 years ago.
You will be issued fresh ones at Trade School so you fit in with all the other 14 year old Full Screws and Stripeys
 
#19
The_Kurgen said:
Travis_Bickle said:
The_Kurgen said:
Travis_Bickle said:
Can I join too?

I managed to fit some new speakers in my car yesterday without electrocuting myself or setting fire to it. :D

NO,
Because that makes you a spotty tech spanker wannbe
:lol: Spotty? I grew out of my spotty teens about 20 years ago.
You will be issued fresh ones at Trade School so you fit in with all the other 14 year old Full Screws and Stripeys
Would I really need to go to trade school? I've already got a collection of hammers and various flat point screw drivers.

I also know where to put the washer fluid in on my car.

Does this mean I qualify as a VM? :)
 
#20
vvaannmmaann said:
Travis_Bickle said:
The_Kurgen said:
Travis_Bickle said:
Can I join too?

I managed to fit some new speakers in my car yesterday without electrocuting myself or setting fire to it. :D

NO,
Because that makes you a spotty tech spanker wannbe
:lol: Spotty? I grew out of my spotty teens about 20 years ago.
Still a Chav though.
Sh1t, Is it that obvious? Was it the black hoody that gave me away or the fact that I've been on the park drinking Tesco Value lager since 9.30 this morning and using my phone to get onto Arrse? :lol:
 

New Posts

Top