• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Can I get Para Wings?

I've been in the T.A. for 3 years now in the royal artillery and am curious about how I would go about getting on a Para course and does this qualify you for a set of wings within your existing unit?

I'm not a badge hunter I just think it would be something great for me to aim towards and a massive achievement.

Anyone with any advice?

Ben

www.justgiving.com/ben_appleton-bbbr
Big Battlefield Bike Ride in aide of Help for Heroes.

I have asked and they've advised me that I wouldn't be able to get on a course.

I'm just wondering what courses I would need to take, how long they last and what's entailed in them. I can then go to my TM & PSI and give them a reason to send me on the course.

I'd like to but I couldn't commit as much as I'd like to, I struggle to keep up with my work commitments and the artillery at the minute.

I'm just looking for a challenge and something to aim to while improving my fitness.

I would transfer but the commute would be a nightmare from Liverpool.

Looks like I'll just have to stay on the roundabout until I win the lottery and don't need to work.

yimmin said:
I would transfer but the commute would be a nightmare from Liverpool.

Looks like I'll just have to stay on the roundabout until I win the lottery and don't need to work.
Isn't 4 Para based at St Helens? Thats not far from Liverpool at all!

J.

With this poor display of intelligence and problem solving I am surprised that you got into the TA in the first place. Still 2 arms and 2 legs.

"Play anything, just play it loud"

Latest Threads