Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by b1llst3r, Jan 26, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. if women can get their funbags enlarged can i get a penis enlargement as ive got rather a small one
  2. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

I wonder if you mentioned that it was causing you mental anguish, then you might just get one.   Bloody women.
  3. military plastic surgeons have to preform a variety of operations to maintain their accreditation (qualification) breast enhancement/reduction is one of the ops they have to carry out so they are available to servicewomen.  Not sure about penis enhancement.
  4. Does that go for reductions too?  Far too big.  Keep tripping over the bloody thing.
  5. I take it that you mean your Head CO??? ;)
  6. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

I always find looking at pictures of Leeane's cleavage engorges the "old boy"  :eek: No operation necessary.
  7. Is pre BFT/APFA liposuction available, if the surgeons need to keep their hands in I know quite a few "Bergan Arses/Bellies" stretching the green skin that could be removed? Mine for starters (Belly that is) and yes it is causing me mental anguish coz new mess kit is over £400

CBT 95 Trs - Does my 4rse look big in these??.......You know damn well it does!! ;D
  8. Woopert - I am disgusted - I expected better of you!  ;)

Leeanne - welcome back girlfriend! Old place has not been the same without you.

Good CO - you HAVE to meet my friends!