can i change there minds

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by christov1986, Nov 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i recently got my medical paper work back from lichfield the bad news they say i am unsuitable to join army due to medical history. just wondering if i appeal with (fingers crossed) medical proof this will change there minds any thoughts or help would be great:-D

2. Why, what's wrong with you? Epilepsy? Heroin addiction ?

3. Probably mental deficiency, seeing as he posted this in the Site Issues forum :)

4. We had a bloke on Telic 2, told the MO he had mental problems, MO said he was the sort they were looking for. Turned out he was banned from holding a firearm for 5 years.

5. RAF regt if ever there was one!

6. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I think you are a lost cause, there are Regimental Goats who are ahead of you on this one.

7. No we were up the sharp end.

8. Keep turning up and show willing, they will be overcome with your persistence

9. Go for it. If they knock you back again appeal to the House of Lords.

If I came from Grimsby I'd probably try through the European Courts, too.

In fact, I'd try the UN if it meant a chance to escape.

10. thanks for some "interesting" replies

11. Have you thought of joining via the back door, grow a big beard, long hair and travel to Afghanistan then dressed in an ANA uniform you will be trained by the British. When the time is right remove your disguise and proclaim - surprise look fellas it's me.

12. you must agree they are a good laugh :) lol ,if you would have explain a bit more, maybe you would have had a proper answer ,but this way ...what can you do :) keeps us entertained ,is quite good actually, don't you think :)

13. Likely an emaciated emo selfharmer from South Wales.