Can I be called up?

Putin would have to be knocking on No 10 before they would call me back up.

Your name is down for the first of the human wave attacks. Subsequent waves will be issued rifles and three rounds of ammunition.
Thought it was a rifle or three rounds?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
That's them (not Them). We haven't got that much kit.

I hear that, if there are going to be so few weapons in the first wave, they're calling up blocks of football season ticket holders first to create Fans Battalions. Millwall, Cardiff, West Ham first up.

They're forming a Newcastle Fans Battalion in case the opposition field horsed cavalry.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I've locked the doors and drawn the curtains. They'll never find me.

Is 30 year old atropine still ok to use?
It seems that misuse and rehabilitation happen. Give it a crack. Let us know how you get on.

Fortuitously my medical classification is now 5f.

In the event of hostilities breaking out, I'm used as a hostage.:confused:
You can still be used to clear minefields. Are you any good at Hopscotch?

Your name is down for the first of the human wave attacks. Subsequent waves will be issued rifles and three rounds of ammunition.
That seems extremely generous. Traditionally only the first wave get rifles.

I look forward to watching you chaps dying gloriously on the Eastern Marches of Europe and be assured I will post maudlin messages on Facebook in your memories.

I've been looking into if I can be called up and have read that you can be called up 18 years after you left, in times of war or emergency. I joined at 16 in 2001 and DOAR'd before I was 18, in 2003. While I did all the training, and was at regiment, I didn't do my 4 years service. So where do I stand on being called up, if that ever happened?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Are you what could be called, " a bit of a worrier " ?

He meant a rifle and three rounds with a Spetznatz Systema instructor...

Ding! Ding! Seconds out...round 1!