Can I ask about these things on this site...

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by notnowbernard, Sep 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm like a kid in a sweetshop at the moment after having discovered this website.

The memory floodgates have well and truly opened and I am wallowing in self indulgent, rose-tinted thoughts of days of old.

But can I bring up certain things that might ring bells with others i.e. the Officer who opened up bank accounts in Sloan Square just so he/she could have that written on their cheque book (when they were actually born and bred in a council house in Essex or something similar) and other illegal goings on that were of a criminal nature and got splashed all over the Sun about 18 years ago - or is that not allowed.

I have so many similar recollections............
  2. No names no pack drill crack on enjoy
  3. Good Lord NNB

You would be amazed what gets discussed on here! Having said that, people don't go in for publishing each others names, or divulging things that would be of use to journos or "the enemy" (which includes a pointless wannabe crab called Adastra).

Outside of that - fire away. And of course as you have discovered you can always use the PM system to find out more details should that be acceptable to both parties.

4. Oh fab............well to finish off the cheque book story above, the same person fiddled loads of accounts and managed to filter all sorts of monies from official accounts into their own personal bank account. It was then that their life of deception came to light and how they tried to portray themselves as an horay henrietta, when they weren't at all.

I had served with this person and was gobsmacked when I saw them being led away in handcuffs in the Sun paper years later.

Anyone else know what I'm talking about?
  5. Not a clue. :? Wibble.

6. Who'd wannabe a crab? :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
  7. A prawn? :D
  8. Did she award herself the moniker 'Lady Aberdare' or summat? Fugly munter, if I recall correctly.
  9. Dear Notnowbernard, I see nobody's actually welcomed you to the website yet, so let me say warm and hearty greetings on behalf of the token Micks of ARRSE and I hope you have plenty of fun here.

10. don't listen to Bugsy, he's just reeling you in - then he'll try to sell you drugs ;)
  11. Fück! Busted again! You're ruining me bizzniss, CR. How's a Mick supposed to make a dishonest buck with you around?:D

12. Tarmaccing?
  13. Thank you Bugsy for the official welcome :D
  14. Barmster - she had the Barbie Doll look about her if I recall and obviously plastic inside as well as out...