can i access JPA login from army net ???

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by MUTTSNUTTS, Oct 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. can anyone help me i was told i could access JPA with my new login details via armynet webpage i have tried to do this and cannot find a link anywhere ?

2. Cant be done mate. I believe there is an aspiration to provide this functionality in the future but its not available yet.

3. Stop looking for the link mate - it doesn't exist.

JPA is on the intranet rather than the internet as Army Net is. I believe that this is for security reasons. If it stops yet more loss of personal details then I suppose it is a good thing, although it can be a bit of a pain.

This is part of the reason why some units don't have enough terminals as it would be much cheaper to just buy any old computer and hook it up to the web than it is to install more DII infrastructure.

As boney_m said, when JPA was first introduced it was stated that hopefully it would be available over the internet in future but not yet.

Before we get into the usual JPA bashing it is worth noting that you couldn't put a claim in or submit a leave request over the internet before so we haven't really lost anything there.

4. MN,

As has been stated above you cannot access JPA through Armynet, although you can check your pay statements.