Can he do anything right?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by therealbigdizzle, Nov 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh deary me.

2. I've heard he's pretty good on the search function on here though.

3. Hopefully, he can do a murder-suicide correctly, with Lord Fudgepacker and the rest of the Cabinate...

If he does that one thing right, I think we can forgive him the rest of his sins! :twisted:

4. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

You've got shelves to fill.......

5. Wrong as usual: I'm on holiday! :boogie: :D

6. Porridge_gun

Can you not take one from here too?

7. From what I heard, he can at least talk about his political party without once saying the words 'zanu', 'Bliar', 'nieu arbeit' or any one of the other glass-eye-to-sleep sending references posted by some of the most mind-numbingly boring cunts on here. The mind-numbingly boring cunts who haven't got a decent fck or a fight in them - the same ones who've never eaten out a Belizean prostitute or tasted their mate's DNS from the arsehole of a North Carolinian bar girl.

8. And miss out on your sparkling wit(or at least something that rhymes with wit) :roll: ?

9. Bragging are we? ;)

10. Porridge_gun

Yes, of thats ok.

Go into a timber yard and ask the staff to cut several four foot lengths of tongue & groove floorboarding and ask them to turn them on their edges and set about you with them.

11. Congratulations: you've just proved that Brown is not the only one who can make a cnut of himself with his choice of words. :wink:

12. Porridge_gun

And to think you want to be me....... Your disappointment will make you do one?

13. Porridge_gun & Werewolf sitting in a tree.... K I S S I N G..... Stop flirting you two, it's like watching David and Maddy in Moonlighting all over again.

14. N***sy, is that you, mate? If it is, good to hear from you mate. F*cking hell, lah, the state of your tongue when you came up for the clinic at APC, near put me off custard slices for life!