Can he do anything right?

Hopefully, he can do a murder-suicide correctly, with Lord Fudgepacker and the rest of the Cabinate...

If he does that one thing right, I think we can forgive him the rest of his sins! :twisted:

Werewolf said:
Hopefully, he can do a murder-suicide correctly, with Lord Fudgepacker and the rest of the Cabinate...

If he does that one thing right, I think we can forgive him the rest of his sins! :twisted:
You've got shelves to fill.......

Porridge_gun said:
Werewolf said:

You've got shelves to fill.......
Wrong as usual: I'm on holiday! :boogie: :D

From what I heard, he can at least talk about his political party without once saying the words 'zanu', 'Bliar', 'nieu arbeit' or any one of the other glass-eye-to-sleep sending references posted by some of the most mind-numbingly boring cunts on here. The mind-numbingly boring cunts who haven't got a decent fck or a fight in them - the same ones who've never eaten out a Belizean prostitute or tasted their mate's DNS from the arsehole of a North Carolinian bar girl.

FiveAlpha said:
From what I heard, he can at least talk about his political party without once saying the words 'zanu', 'Bliar', 'nieu arbeit' or any one of the other glass-eye-to-sleep sending references posted by some of the most mind-numbingly boring cunts on here. The mind-numbingly boring cunts who haven't got a decent fck or a fight in them - the same ones who've never eaten out a Belizean prostitute or tasted their mate's DNS from the arsehole of a North Carolinian bar girl.
Bragging are we? ;)

Werewolf said:
And miss out on your sparkling wit(or at least something that rhymes with wit) :roll: ?
Yes, of thats ok.

Go into a timber yard and ask the staff to cut several four foot lengths of tongue & groove floorboarding and ask them to turn them on their edges and set about you with them.

Porridge_gun said:
Werewolf said:
And miss out on your sparkling wit(or at least something that rhymes with wit) :roll: ?
Yes, of thats ok.

Go into a timber yard and ask the staff to cut several four foot lengths of tongue & groove floorboarding and ask them to turn them on their edges and set about you with them.
Congratulations: you've just proved that Brown is not the only one who can make a cnut of himself with his choice of words. :wink:

Porridge_gun & Werewolf sitting in a tree.... K I S S I N G..... Stop flirting you two, it's like watching David and Maddy in Moonlighting all over again.

FiveAlpha said:
From what I heard, he can at least talk about his political party without once saying the words 'zanu', 'Bliar', 'nieu arbeit' or any one of the other glass-eye-to-sleep sending references posted by some of the most mind-numbingly boring cunts on here. The mind-numbingly boring cunts who haven't got a decent fck or a fight in them - the same ones who've never eaten out a Belizean prostitute [/b]or tasted their mate's DNS from the ar[/b]sehole of a North Carolinian bar girl.

N***sy, is that you, mate? If it is, good to hear from you mate. F*cking hell, lah, the state of your tongue when you came up for the clinic at APC, near put me off custard slices for life!

Porridge_gun said:
And to think you want to be me....... Your disappointment will make you do one?
With all due respect, old chap, I can assure you I set my sights rather higher.

Sinner251 said:
Porridge_gun & Werewolf sitting in a tree.... K I S S I N G..... Stop flirting you two, it's like watching David and Maddy in Moonlighting all over again.
I know, I know...you can cut the sexual tension between us with a knife! 8O :lol:

It's his fault for putting up a fight, though; rape's no fun if they don't struggle a bit! :twisted:

Markintime said:
FiveAlpha said:
Bragging are we? ;)
Nope, merely quoting the most interesting paragraph of my military CV.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Welshexpat Blue Jokes 0
Welshexpat Blue Jokes 0
geezer466 Multinational HQ 7