Can former TA members join Armynet.

Discussion in 'ArmyNet Announcements' started by Annual_Camper, Dec 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As I gave up annual camping 10 years ago can I join Armynet. And if so how do I go about it. What I am after in particular is BAR.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Why would you want to? It's a pig to log in, and pretty worthless once you make it.
  3. We should have a counter thingy on that link to see how many biffs try it!!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Go on. Admit it. You tried it didn't you.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Have you tried to Join? Either it will accept your details or it won't. I suspect it won't because you're pre-JPA but I don't know. I fear you may have to pay for your subscription or blag it from friends.
  6. I've a recollection that at one time a subscriber could open a guest account for you or that the Admins could give you an account if you could justify your reasons for wanting one. I don't know if that's still the case.
  7. True. I added msr as a "guest". Shame I've not been on it for years.

Probably because it's shit.
  8. But it's as close to DII as many of us are ever likely to get. For the serving STAB, it's become an essential. Access to documentation, mail and unit sites, etc. For someone not serving (I believe it has limited access to functions), it has a gentler forum than ARRSE and that's about it.