Can former TA members join Armynet.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Why would you want to? It's a pig to log in, and pretty worthless once you make it.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Have you tried to Join? Either it will accept your details or it won't. I suspect it won't because you're pre-JPA but I don't know. I fear you may have to pay for your subscription or blag it from friends.

I've a recollection that at one time a subscriber could open a guest account for you or that the Admins could give you an account if you could justify your reasons for wanting one. I don't know if that's still the case.

I've a recollection that at one time a subscriber could open a guest account for you or that the Admins could give you an account if you could justify your reasons for wanting one. I don't know if that's still the case.
True. I added msr as a "guest". Shame I've not been on it for years.

Probably because it's shit.

True. I added msr as a "guest". Shame I've not been on it for years.

Probably because it's shit.
But it's as close to DII as many of us are ever likely to get. For the serving STAB, it's become an essential. Access to documentation, mail and unit sites, etc. For someone not serving (I believe it has limited access to functions), it has a gentler forum than ARRSE and that's about it.