Can CMCQ take WHTs?

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Logmeister, Feb 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looking for a reference that states CMCQ can take weapon handling tests. Had a look in the current rev of PAM21 and can't see it although may have been looking in the wrong place hence the post. Thanks in advance. :?

2. Yes they can from my course but they can't take the remedial training should anyone fail.

Havent't got a PAM 21 close by so can't give you the paragraph and page numbers

Only suggestion try the qualifications part and what that qualification can do

3. Not according to the MATTs.

4. Not any more

5. Does CMCQ qualification cover you for your matts LF4. if it doesn't can it??

6. Wasn't the whole Idea of the K qual to allow CMCs to take WHTs easing the pressure on SAAIs?

Has this now been done away with?

7. :? Can you try and explain that a little bit more clearly?

8. CMCQ is coaching the battle shot, safety supervisor on purpose built ranges and, on the course I was on, conduct WHT on A2's and LSW. I have the course certificate to prove it and it is also on my docs. I certainly have not received any correspondence which would indicate that I am not allowed to carry out WHT's.

9. Dev, are you able to cover for me while I'm stateside? lol

But seriously come visit again, teach etc, regain the decent name your lot had until 'he' tipped up, but most of all .....drink!

10. We are keen to send folk (for we read I), but want to send them to the right bits and make sure that we get them back after a decent tour!!

11. Ha, lucky fatherless!

No doubt I'll rock up for the odd weekend if my boss deems it necessary, I know you struggle through there at times.

And I think I explained to you why you have him.........SNLR through here matey! :D (Oh yeh and he's a muppet)

12. all right mate, you going tomorrow night? Doing a speech/poem/song 8O ?

13. Nope, busy enough without such things and too under the thumb to dare to suggest a night in the TA centre on valentines night!!

14. Isn't that the perfect valentine date? Get to hang out with your mates and she gets out from the kitchen and it's cheap as chips and
    a free meal!

It's a win win situation, or am I doing this all wrong? :wink:

15. Aah the devilish school of love...you'll forgive me if I decide to forge my own path on that one!