Can anyone translate?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by spaz, May 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I want to no what is going on in this clip? Can anyone shed any light apart from "some bloke topping himself for the amusement of his mates".

Watch Afghan jumper

2. A hundred and fifty views and no comments. I want to know is this a regular event? They have a nice diving board setup for him. Is he blind and his mates
    told him they were taking him to the pool? Could it be an afghan version of Beadles about?

3. No - it's because you smell funny and it's a shite thread.

4. Thought i could smell p1ss. Hello dirtbox.

5. You were funny once.......

You've changed.

6. Maybe but at least i'm not a flid.

7. [​IMG]

See that, that's you that is.

8. Ik wil aan geen wat in deze klem gebeurt? Kan iedereen om het even welk licht behalve " afwerpen; wat kerelbovenste laagje zelf voor het vermaak van zijn mates"

Well you asked for a translation dickface. :)

9. Fair one, how about into English?

10. I'm not sure about the exact dialect but I think it translates roughly like this:

"I posted this shite video in the "ALL Internet Links/Videos/Pictures in THIS thread only" thread and nobody ROFL'd or even LOL'd, so I thought I'd start my own shite thread to go with it" 8O

Oh, hope this helps :wink:

11. WTF????

Was that really some stunned cnut diving off the high board into a fcuking rock??

Stunned? He certainly is now!!

New sport? Can we get it going over here for chavs?

12. Yeah that pretty much hits the nail on the head. I reposted hoping to get some info on wtf it was about.

13. Translation: "Abdul has received the honour of being nominated for the Afghan Olympic Bungee Jumping Team and he's here to try it out. He will make his first jump without the bungee, so he can get bit of a feel for it."

MsG

14. You are a fucking flid, a spineless, window licking, hermer with a such a small dick that the other flids point at you and unimaginatively shout "Oh look it's tiny dick the hermer"

15. I could eventually see this one disappearing into the arrsehole. As for translation, I don't speak the dialect... :roll: