• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Can anyone throw some Light" on this photo

"They"???

Isn't that a field version of the WO2 wristband? Showing my ignorance here, feel free to correct me using derrogarty terms

yes that is a WO2 wristband and 'they' do carry weapons, even nurse WO2s!!

old_bloke said:
What is the badge on the right wrist- if the photo is the real way around?

I thought "they" did not carry weapons?
CSM/SSM Wristband

Which side of your A2 is the cocking lever?? :D

PK

Old-Salt
Not only padre's carry crosses . . . :wink:

Edited to add that I'm an idiot and when have I ever seen a WO2 padre :oops:

W.Anchor said:
They have the hands of a child,,,Cadets some where
I do not think so, Cadets probably do not know about the trick of threading your dogtag chain through green medical oxygen tubing to stop it from rubbing your neck. So it is more than likely a regular in the picture, definitely posed for. Could have een an entry into the Army photo competition maybe.

Also he is sat on some sort of bench, possibly a garden type.

gundog said:
W.Anchor said:
They have the hands of a child,,,Cadets some where
I do not think so, Cadets probably do not know about the trick of threading your dogtag chain through green medical oxygen tubing to stop it from rubbing your neck. So it is more than likely a regular in the picture, definitely posed for. Could have een an entry into the Army photo competition maybe.
Heres the site where it came from, Italian I believe, agreed its probably posed but the subject does have the tan lines under wrist band, and that is some attention to detail putting dogtags on. Were those dessies issued for Telic?

Old bloke :) I was only pulling your chain :)

http://www.mondodisotto.it/imageiraq

Is he after divine intervention in case of a stoppage?

Latest Threads