Can anyone tell me what this is!!! BIZZARE

A movie?

Did anyone else notice the person puking in the background 8O

Since I can't understand a word they're saying I'd say it was something going on in Sunderland.

FULLTRAIN said:
bobath said:
WOW! your sooooo quick!
You're the cnut asking what it was. If you knew all along why did you open your fecking trap?

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
bobath said:
FULLTRAIN said:
bobath said:
WOW! your sooooo quick!
You're the cnut asking what it was. If you knew all along why did you open your fecking trap?

Fecking trap!!!! Where????????? Cheers mate...that was close....

(edited to add as amusment to myself 'Je ne suis pas un gros venour, je suis un trappeur')

More photographic evidence for the existence of Nessie, perhaps?

Or maybe my monitor's fecked . . . .

It's the anti fag (as in cigarette before anyone starts) chasing a miscreant from a pub. The flashes you see coming from his hand is the ash being flicked from his 'oily'.

buggrit said:
Its part of the ad for the new FPS pc game Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl....which is damn good :dance:
Gen up?? i'll have to get me some of that!

Sposed to be quite good, all about running round a nuclear dead zone slotting mutants I think... Not that my PC will run the damned thing I think :(

Going geeky.....its a great game, graphics are very good, on par with Half Life 2, AI is excellent and the enemy uses cover and hunt you down instead of just standing waiting to be shot. The weapons work like real ones with distance affecting the shot accuracy, and where you shoot the enemy depends on how quick they go down.

There's a few bugs and broken side quests but nothing a patch wont fix. Apparently the landscape is actually the same as the area around Chernobyl, however having never been I wouldnt know.

It has been devloped by a Ukrainian firm, who spent time round the site so it's meant to be very accurate.
Bit spooky by all accounts.

Latest Threads