Can anyone suggest any proven ways for weight loss?????

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Electra2008, May 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone, I have been really obsessed with my weight problem. I am a 33 year old female and have gained 90lbs which makes the count to 210. I recently took out some of my summer clothes and they don’t fit me anymore!!! This is a real tragedy for me. How can I not wear the ones I adore...moreover the new look is getting me mad (with the comments from my friends). I know quite a few ways to start losing weight…….but I don’t really feel that, with so many people failing using these methods that I will make it through. Does anyone know a proven way to reduce the weight?

Please help me…..this is killing me!!!
  2. eat less or stick your fingers down your throat after a hearty meal. however if you feel conscious about doing this drink turbo lax daily.
  3. If you expend more energy than you take in then you will loose weight similarly if you consume more than you expend you will gain weight.

Sounds simple-it is.

Keep your fluid intake steady.

Start by giving up alcohol and fatty snacks.
  4. WwwaaahhH! ! !
  5. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Move more.
  6. Get captured by the Japanese?
  7. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Eat less, exercise more, drink lots of water and realise that it is a long term trend you are working for rather than spectacular loss.

Oh and take responsibility for your present grotesquesness. You don't have a fat gene, it is no ones fault but your own that you are the size of a whale. You are just a weak willed lard arse. Get a grip, FFS...

PS Good Wah, BTW
  8. Take a knife to your belly? It's proven!
  9. easy

on Monday morning open a can of tuna and leave the open can on a radiator in the kitchen, eat what you want all week, then on the Friday eat the tuna!

by Monday morning you will have lost about 2 stone!!
  10. Swim off the Japanese coast and they will send a boat to give you free liposuction...
  11. Staple your feet to the floor. This will stop you walking to the fridge you obscenely fat, fleshy moonbeast of a person.
  12. Remove your shoes.
  13. Eat less, move more, when willpower disappears use committment
  14. Can she have salsa with the tuna?
  15. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Don't eat cake.