Can anyone suggest any proven ways for weight loss?????

Hi everyone, I have been really obsessed with my weight problem. I am a 33 year old female and have gained 90lbs which makes the count to 210. I recently took out some of my summer clothes and they don’t fit me anymore!!! This is a real tragedy for me. How can I not wear the ones I adore...moreover the new look is getting me mad (with the comments from my friends). I know quite a few ways to start losing weight…….but I don’t really feel that, with so many people failing using these methods that I will make it through. Does anyone know a proven way to reduce the weight?

Please help me…..this is killing me!!!

eat less or stick your fingers down your throat after a hearty meal. however if you feel conscious about doing this drink turbo lax daily.

If you expend more energy than you take in then you will loose weight similarly if you consume more than you expend you will gain weight.

Sounds simple-it is.

Keep your fluid intake steady.

Start by giving up alcohol and fatty snacks.

WwwaaahhH! ! !

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Move more.

Get captured by the Japanese?

Eat less, exercise more, drink lots of water and realise that it is a long term trend you are working for rather than spectacular loss.

Oh and take responsibility for your present grotesquesness. You don't have a fat gene, it is no ones fault but your own that you are the size of a whale. You are just a weak willed lard arse. Get a grip, FFS...

PS Good Wah, BTW

easy

on Monday morning open a can of tuna and leave the open can on a radiator in the kitchen, eat what you want all week, then on the Friday eat the tuna!

by Monday morning you will have lost about 2 stone!!

exnorthener said:
easy

on Monday morning open a can of tuna and leave the open can on a radiator in the kitchen, eat what you want all week, then on the Friday eat the tuna!

Can she have salsa with the tuna?

Ian1983 said:
exnorthener said:
easy

Can she have salsa with the tuna?
she can have what ever she wants with it! she shall soon be seeing it again

Get adopted by Angela Gordon and Junaid Abuhamza? :twisted:

For once im gonna answer without taking the piss.
Its not that hard to lose weight belive me im a fooking skinny shite and after training for a while i lost weight, when i thought i couldent loose any more lol. Just get a PEP and stick to it, its ok to change it after a while to make it harder, or to suit your free time. Hope this helps