Can anyone recommend a good replacement medal service

I can sympathise - it's a nagging feeling of loss that can't quite be shrugged off. In my own case I lost sight of my own modest set, (GSM and undetected crime) after an unpleasant divorce. I suspected that they had gone in the bin but never asked or showed interest in the best traditions of Kipling. But, not long ago, I was visiting my sister and, completely out of the blue, she gave me my medals. She had been clearing out my Mum's house and found them. My Mum had somehow recovered them and kept them safe. I was strangely delighted. Stupid isn't it.

I can sympathise - it's a nagging feeling of loss that can't quite be shrugged off. In my own case I lost sight of my own modest set, (GSM and undetected crime) after an unpleasant divorce. I suspected that they had gone in the bin but never asked or showed interest in the best traditions of Kipling. But, not long ago, I was visiting my sister and, completely out of the blue, she gave me my medals. She had been clearing out my Mum's house and found them. My Mum had somehow recovered them and kept them safe. I was strangely delighted. Stupid isn't it.
Not silly at all. A good news story.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
I found myself in extremis financially and mentally in the 90s and, as a result had to sell mine to a collector to get back on track. Such is life (Alky 2nd wife, now with the choir invisible).

Latest Threads