Can anyone recomend a cattery in Birmingham.

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by BuggerAll, Aug 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Moving to Birmingham soon - deep joy as its my favourite city in the whole world (except most of the others) - and going on holiday pretty soon after, so I need to find a cattery to deposit 'His Majesty' in for a couple of weeks.

So if anyone can recommend a place I'd be very grateful.
  2. Sure theres a few takeaways who will look after your cat.
  3. Where in Brum ?- i use an excellent one in Tamworth if that's near. Will PM if you want further
  4. Try here, its an old Police Dog Section that got turned into a Cattery and Vets. Not been to the cattery for a couple of years but the Vets on site are still excellent with a decent in house insurance scheme too.

The Cat's Whiskers
    Home Farm, 236 Northfield Road, Harborne, Birmingham B17 0TD
    0121 428 1234

Just don't let your missus in the little cat toy shop there or it'll be costing you.
  5. JINGO

JINGO War Hero Book Reviewer

I use Broadmarsh Kennels/Cattery,Wassal Grove, Halesowen, West Mids. Its South of Brum but not far. It is clean,well run, and the staff take real care of their charges. Believe me Colonel Walter E. Kurtz is not happy just anywhere!
    Their Number is 01562882187.
    Worth a look.
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

My associates and I have recently opened a cat sanctuary, pie and glove factory up here in Newcastle. 10% discount for police, armed forces and nurses. PM me, yah?
  7. I think this should be treated with quite a lot of suspicion- it's a known fact that geordies are way too hard to be seen in gloves.